Search results

1. ExoAerospace

YAS LETS GOOOOOOO

ok something today is very exciting IFT 3 for starship other starship test’s have ended in RUD but hopefully today that will be different First off Space-X Engineers have been working nonstop to make SN 28 And Booster 10 a success also ground crew has been fueling and stacking the ship so...
  2. ExoAerospace

Terrain editing

Any know who to edit terrain on Mars & Earth so that the terrain is completely flat Im on IOS and Steam
  3. ExoAerospace

Exodus Mars Lander by: ExoAerospace

Introducing Exodus. ExoAerospace’s Official Martian Lander The First part of the rocket Includes 2 Solid Rocket Boosters 1 Exodus Core Stage 1 EIDS: (Exodus Interplanetary Departure Stage) Note The EICS Requires Refueling or cheats but that would be sad :( The Actual Lander Contains...
  4. ExoAerospace

I found the Coolest thing on The SFS Discord server

someone made a Hyper realistic Endurance with Rangers I WANTED THIS BLUEPRINT SO BAD
  5. ExoAerospace

Actually fly me to moon

ok so i had to do total redo of it so here my thing yah it was good got payload to LEO but something was off this mission is called fly me to moon but its just a LEO mission so with that set course to da moon as i had Enough Delta-V to do so After shifting some fuel to stabilize shuttle...
  6. ExoAerospace

Team Hawk Shuttle two

Due to engine values not be equal the Judges would have accepted it as engine stretching and therefore my submission would be denied so i equalized the engine size values to 0.5 for X & Y Axis so that is fixed on a another not I decided to redo entire mission because last mission had accidental...
  7. ExoAerospace

Hawk entry one Shuttle mission

Here is My Submission for hawk here
  8. ExoAerospace

NASA’S SLS ARTEMIS ORION TO MANY NAMES TBH

This is my Horrible Ugly Recreation of the SLS Unfortunately the Service Modules Fairing panels Are not separate after trying to get it not to randomly Adapt with another separator i came to accept that i suck at SFS and just attach it to the second stage fairing lol this what it looks...
  9. ExoAerospace

Copy cat

crappy apollo 11 recreation it flys though
  10. ExoAerospace

Actual floater quest lol

engine module Solar generator Module Docking Module Hab Module I forgot the final screenshot hopefully you can overlook that Escape Pod & Final product:D
  11. ExoAerospace

Voyager Experiment

Failures:4057921 success: 2 log: the 1 first time i made it but when i left Earth‘s SOI i recaptured into solar system note: i raged so hard….. 2nd time after reloading quicksave i was able to successfully escape without capturing into solar system so that was a huge win Mass: 255.53 thrust...
  12. ExoAerospace

NEXUS SYSTEM Development thread

This is a development thread for my Nexus system at this time the planet will have no moons moons will be implanted in future updates the following planets are Nexus Solar Star or Sun:3 1: Gree A rocky planet with no vegetation 2: Prime Lava like planet with orange reddish Atmosphere 3...
  13. ExoAerospace

Probably gonna get rejected but hey

My submission for voyager challenge of hell no cheats no bp editing over 19 tries and 3 quicksaves and then I made it finally
  14. ExoAerospace

JATO MARS

Meet Jato A revolution its mainly meant for mars missiona but can land on any planet pretty much Jato is also a STTO cool i uses orbital refueling for missions past LEO or infinite fuel i did infinite fuel for the sake of simplicity and time Here is LEO I bp edited landing legs to have...
  15. ExoAerospace

Voyager torture v2

I have secret weapon hehehehehehe yes I Bp edit separators but no where in the rules does it says i cannot bp edit separators
  16. ExoAerospace

Voyager torture challenge

IM NOT GONNA PASS FREE MY SOUL PLZZZZZZZZ
  17. ExoAerospace

VOYAGER QUEST FINALLY

I TOOK ME 3 HOURS TO GET IT RIGHT BUT I DID IT IM FREE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH HE SCREENSHOTS
  18. ExoAerospace

Rover challenge

The challenge is simple land this rocket on moon and put this rover on moon then get Rocket back to earth safely it is recommended to Aero Capture back to earth actually you gonna have to i mean if you can capture with engines and land safely by all means try to but aero capture is most...
  19. ExoAerospace

Custom Translation

i change names of planet’s because must of the planets are named after false gods which is kinda ridiculous so yah and I renamed others parts to so yah
  20. ExoAerospace

Modding challenge only

No one will probably respond but try to make a custom parts First a inflatable heat shiel that can deploy and retract as many time as the user can do it and it must have a way to separate for earth landing or whatever Second a gravity ring it doesn’t have to spin but i should have solar...
  21. ExoAerospace

ET phone challenge

my entry note upon earth i had to divert capsule fuel into service module
  22. ExoAerospace

Team Titan Entry

No cheats were used its an exetrem basic rocket :P
  23. ExoAerospace

ET Phone whatever its i called

Hello this is my second attempt for the et whatever whatever here is evidence :P so yah I don’t have much to say so reeeeee
  24. ExoAerospace

JATO SSTO

Hello random strangers of the internet here is my ship series JATO Also Yw non dlc players Although it can reach orbit by its self it is EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED TO HAVE A ORBITAL REFUEL STATION it can reach moon but again you need to have orbital refueling which i won’t be providing you...
  25. ExoAerospace

Mars Shuttle :D

Challenge: build a Space Shuttle and get to Mars and back Requirements: Screenshot of On launch pad LEO Mars Orbit Mars Surface And Safe Return to Earth Rules: No Mods that can Teleport you No Ion Engines No Custom Parts Any other mods must be posted on the thread You can Bp edit but no...