Search results

1. Ukrrooter

Feature idea/request: part grouping (action groups)

Okay, so the idea is: after selecting some parts in the editor show one more button - "create a group". The effects I suggest: Every part in a group responds to any other part activation, for example you tap on one solar array or engine or parachute and they all do their job simultaneously. Also...
  2. Ukrrooter

Solved Fairing aerodynamics bug

When you build something like below with the fairing and then detach it - your rocket becomes almost uncontrollable on the turns. If you build the same without the fairing - you have no issues.
  3. Ukrrooter

Solved No music bug

So a little of background: One day I updated to 1.4 and noticed there was no music anymore. I thought that was part of an update or something. Months later I bumped into a YouTube video about SFS and there was music on 1.4. I went to settings and it was on. I tried turning it on and off but...
  4. Ukrrooter

Critical bugs

I've been taking some missions to Venus to test my vehicles and during that I found a couple of bugs: 1. On Venus you can often run into lags when riding some hills or just riding fast. The faster and further your camera is zoomed out - the more it lags. On hills it lags more, sometimes leading...
  5. Ukrrooter

Building tricks

So I've been watching YouTube and seen lots of different rocket designs with some really strange moving parts, fairing parts which stay on the vessel after activation (to make some kind of antennas and storages), overlapping things like rocket inside a bigger rocket an even some warped parts or...
  6. Ukrrooter

Open Parachute visual bug on 1.4.06

Well, here's the bug. Heard it was fixed but here it is: