Search results

1. B

3 mashup musics is out!

you can make a sfs movie with this music ( Babaroque Sonata - RaveDJ ), this music ( ), and this music ( )!
  2. B

New mashup music to use!

Y'all can download it here if you want to make sfs goals or missions on youtube if you like: - RaveDJ
  3. B

Science experiments! - Custom translation

Pizzaya You Forgot About Something In Your Translation
  4. B

Me Going To Activate Speedrun Mode

I Forgot To Mention, Multiplayer Have Only 4 Players And Then AstarLC Said It Was A Pre-Release, That’s All Of Them
  5. B

Things I Need In SFS 1.6

Let Me Answer This Question Real Quick: Engines That Was Removed From 1.3 To 1.4: I Remember That When 1.4 Or 1.3 Sound Effects And VFX To Edit A SFS Parody: An Spaceflight Simulator Movie To Create With SFX And VFX New Capsules (Soyuz Capsule, Apollo 11 Capsule, Orion Crew Capsule And Crew...
  6. B

Things I Need In SFS 1.6

Mobile And PC Concepts For 1.6
  7. B

Things I Need In SFS 1.6

Sorry, idk
  8. B

Things I Need In SFS 1.6

I Got You Necroposting About Me NECROPOSTER!
  9. B

Me Going To Activate Speedrun Mode

Hey Guys! Wanna See Me Speedrun?
  10. B

Things I Need In SFS 1.6

All I Want Is: Engines That Was Removed From 1.3 To 1.4 Sound Effects And VFX To Edit A SFS Parody New Capsules (Soyuz Capsule, Apollo 11 Capsule, Orion Crew Capsule And Crew Dragon) Capsule Doors Fuel Pipes Heat And Reentry (Cool To Boiling) And Also Reentry Visual SRB And Side Boosters Falcon...
  11. B

Gente! Olha Minha Arte! Ficou Boa Ou Não?

PT: Minha Arte Era Bonita Por Que Era Boa Pra Caramba, O Que Vocês Acham? EN: My Art Was Beautiful Because It Was Damn Good, What Do You Think? Deustch: Meine Kunst war wunderschön, weil sie verdammt gut war, was denkst du? FR: Mon art était beau parce qu’il était sacrément bon, qu’en...
  12. B

Aðler Falltyg

I Will Rate This: 10/10
  13. B

Colony Suggestions

What Module Should I Make For An Colony? Which Planet Should I Make A Colony? Here: Colony Suggestions
  14. B

Station Suggestions

What Module Should I Make For The Station? A) Soyuz E) Solar Panel B) Reentry Cannon F) B-29 Superfortress C) Saturn 5 G) Tsar Bomba D) Little Boy Bomb Comment Down Below
  15. B

Multiplayer Mod Called SFMP (Spaceflight Simulator)

Altaïr How Do I Add 11 Players In Multiplayer?
  16. B

Guys, I Can't Add 11 Players Because There's Only 4 Players For Server!
  17. B

Rocket Factory? An Space Station Modules? An Space Race? Roleplay? Yes, Why? I Made One Of Those Olympic Games It's Now Going To Be An Live Stream. So I Make A Issue How It Works: There's No Button or UI. · Issue #1 · AstarLC4036/SFS-Multiplayer
  18. B

Ok But How To Use And Where's The UI Or The Button? it saids "Warning It doesn't fully implement online functionality and has bugs (e.g. doesn't sync the world when multiplayer) Considering that the code lacks some necessary features and has potential bugs, it is not recommended to put this dll...
  19. B

My Custom Translation Only Works On Mobile, Not Pc.
  20. B

SFMP Means Spaceflight Multiplayer.