Search results

1. Rhyhof

Colony Attempt

Okay, so I'm decided to do a colony, but I don't know where. So, I want you guys to to decide. Either Moon, or Mars, because I'm not an advanced player. So, tell me which in the comments, and I'll keep the progress in the comments, or once they approve Team Titan so I can edit.
  2. Rhyhof

Team Titan Submission

Hello, this is a submission for Team Titan. The screenshots are below. Tell me if I did something wrong. ;) Launchpad LEO Moon Orbit Landing on Moon Re-Entry Mission Log
  3. Rhyhof

CEG, a new space agency. (Cosmic Exploration And Beyond)

This is a space agency. We are mostly hanging on funds for the agency, so this is much more of a passion project, so.. don't expect a paycheck. Please tell me if you would like to join. I just want you to have a bit of experience, but we allow many types of people. Logo: We have not done any...
  4. Rhyhof

My first space shuttle

I finally made my first space shuttle (that actually works)! :) It took some time and effort, it took me like 20 mins to figure out how to only separate the right part of the fairing for some reason, and it took a lot of testing to make it work. Due to its uneven weight, the space shuttle will...
  5. Rhyhof

I keep seeing things under ranks

I keep seeing tags like, "ET phone home" or, "Fly me to the moon". What are they and how do I get them?
  6. Rhyhof

I keep seeing other tags under ranks, what are they?

I keep seeing tags like, "ET phone home" or, "Fly me to the moon". What are they and how do I get them?
  7. Rhyhof

UW 1 (Universal World 1 )Rocket)

The UW 1 is a rocket used to get into orbit, go do a few orbits around the Moon, and then return to Earth and do re-entry. This is my first post. It is some pictures of a new rocket I made. Please, tell me if this should go into the "SFS Art" instead of "Blueprints"! Screenshots are kind of big-...