Search results

1. Star Striker

First mission in a while

So next up is the hab modules and I found out that I misplaced the docking port by a few blocks so the bay door can't close... But I'm too lazy to resend the payload so the door will remain open for the trip to Mars. Normal refuel stuff: Mars trajectory and orbit: Docking with the space...
  2. Star Striker

Suggestion: Fuel Generator

Imo fuel generators would make the game too easy.
  3. Star Striker

How to download mods on SFS PC V1.35?

You can find and download 1.35 pc mods here: https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?forums/modloader-mod-downloads.45/ Most (or all) of which use this mod loader: https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/sfsml-1-35.751/
  4. Star Striker

First mission in a while

Continuation of my previous post First part of the station deployment: It's just a fuel tank w/ solar panels and a drone but it will serve as the basis of my station Returning to earth: After a couple rounds of areobraking and retrograde burning, the shuttle is in LEO, ready to be resupplied...
  5. Star Striker

First mission in a while

I haven't really done anything in a while so I decided to try colonizing Mars. The ship I plan be using is: A greatly improved version of my previous shuttles. Capable of launching ~350 tons to leo (with the booster ofc) and unlike my previous shuttles this has moar cargo space and fuel and...
  6. Star Striker

oh

Yes, please. Follow your own advice.
  7. Star Striker

Ion Engines

That's how programming works most of the time. New bugs keep coming. Programming isn't that easy.
  8. Star Striker

Ion Engines

Ions are back
  9. Star Striker

Fun with new features!

Every time I want a fairing my muscle memory presses areodynamics instead of the new fairings section ;-;.
  10. Star Striker

Ion Engines

Wheels don't need electricity as of now.
  11. Star Striker

Forums isn't part of SFS

It was linked in the previous versions.
  12. Star Striker

1.5? Pfft...

Lol it's hasn't even been 12 hours since the update launched on Android and you already lost hope. Just be patient and wait a bit more (or switch to Android). Apple does this for some security stuff or something like that.
  13. Star Striker

Fun with new features!

Mass selected/copy-pasted a bunch of painted separators a to make this heli-carrier-ish thing in 5 minutes. This would have been a pain for me to make in 1.4
  14. Star Striker

1.5 is out!

Is it just me or are there no electrical stuff now?
  15. Star Striker

what time will it be relesed

Well he did have an account but it got purged along with a bunch of other inactive accounts.
  16. Star Striker

Download? Sorry...

Its in this thread: https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/download-for-pc.3944/
  17. Star Striker

I'm making a planet pack

Its in the planet editing part of the USFS.
  18. Star Striker

New base that I might turn into a Lunar city at some point..

The shading on the fairing... its bugging me...
  19. Star Striker

What feature/glitch/exploit did you like that was removed in an update?

Landing on the moon with parachutes.
  20. Star Striker

la comedie

When you use a shuttle to go to a shuttle.
  21. Star Striker

SFS gaming's app

Yes No What App
  22. Star Striker

Sfs yotuber discussion thred

It's swin city not swim city.
  23. Star Striker

la comedie

Offic