Search results

1. minecraft master

Im back challenge

first thing u wanna do is get to neptune, then u must goback to earth rules: 1.Earth - orbit : using default engine 2.Orbit-neptune: its up to u 3. Neptune orbit-earth : ion/electric engine thingy 4.u can do launch pad assembly
  2. minecraft master

MY STARSHIP

Payload able
  3. minecraft master

Challenge:eola

Step: 1.goto the sun 2.get trajectory to mercury 3.do same thing with the second step Rules: 1.no BP editing 2.no cheats
  4. minecraft master

rcs

build a rocket(only use rcs) toplanet (up to you) ut has point plane statistics: only use rcs can lift in gravity(can't use gravity cheats) can use infinite fuel i ask someone for score
  5. minecraft master

new discord server

my new discord server is https://discord.gg/PCjTkK3 join now
  6. minecraft master

1.35 BLUEPRINTS

share your 1.35 blueprints here
  7. minecraft master

bp import solution for pc

1.You will need build sharer mod 2.download,place it on sfsml>mod>normal 3.launch and close sfs 4.download bp>change bp to text document 5.open sfs 1.35 data>buildshare>place bp file
  8. minecraft master

error

help me to fix this error
  9. minecraft master

lander! for big engines (1.35)

how to activate it: 1.get ready beetween 2km-3km 2.extend the outer landing legs 3.separate the separator 4.separate the docking port 5 push the lander with inner landing legs 6have fun!
  10. minecraft master

voyager2

build voyager 2 and launch it into space,travel the solar system,back safely to the Earth
  11. minecraft master

voyager 2

build voyager and travel around the solar system and back safely into the earth
  12. minecraft master

no parachute

challenge number 2 land on mars without parachute and back to Earth without parachute
  13. minecraft master

bfr mars mission

i challenge you to build BFR and launch it to the mars