Search results

1. Josh H.

Err, I give you... tbh Ido what’s going on

Very good. I like how you completely BrOkE tHE gAmE
  2. Josh H.

Ideas for future updates.

Did not realize that my post would go so far. I go away for about two weeks and people are already arguing....
  3. Josh H.

Ideas for future updates.

List your ideas for future updates below. Mine is suspension for rovers and drogue chutes for landers (parachutes for higher altitudes but do less slowing down than regular parachutes).
  4. Josh H.

New DLC booster.....using one of each tallest tank

Just decided I try and land it safely....only thrust landing...one tank had more than other for some reason....
  5. Josh H.

New DLC booster.....using one of each tallest tank

So. I'm making a poor comeback..... What do ya think.?
  6. Josh H.

Large aircraft landing gear

Where is the forward propulsion??
  7. Josh H.

And I got nutin....I’m just gunna make it have struts to connect everything.....o_O
  8. Josh H.

That’s why it looks like there is a nose cone faring in the faring........
  9. Josh H.

How am I supposed to “recreate” it if I don’t know what’s there?
  10. Josh H.

:o blueprint screenie?
  11. Josh H.

What is in the faring at the nose?
  12. Josh H.

Nvm got it
  13. Josh H.

Trying to recreate this...not going so well. The docking ports for the landing gear when it’s up won’t work. I tried rotating the bottom landing gear docking port but then it doesn’t snap to the spot I want it in.
  14. Josh H.

Quick question, do you still have that craft, or can you make a better version? I would like a closer shot of it on the launch pad because taking a screenshot and then attempting to edit it and zoom it in without blurring it is impossible on iOS.
  15. Josh H.

New rover (non-DLC available)

I’m sorry I forgot to mention something. I made it like that so the COM was in the center of the craft. Wasn’t expecting negative comments.....
  16. Josh H.

New rover (non-DLC available)

Questions? also: This only has unbreakable parts on because I was testing! Didn’t want to blow up because of hitting other crafts on launchpad. comment what you think about it
  17. Josh H.

Made this guy last night. Name suggestions?

What about the Millennium Freighter? I was first thinking the Millennium Falcon 2.0 but that’s copyrighted...at least, without the “2.0”
  18. Josh H.

I subbed Danny. I might use your ideas in the future because I have no idea how to design this stuff.
  19. Josh H.

Lunar Development

K Mine are coming up too, your not alone
  20. Josh H.

Lunar Development

Good luck, get sleep!
  21. Josh H.

Tiny Rockets

You want us to go somewhere yes? Well I went somewhere. I went from the Building Facility to the launchpad. ;)
  22. Josh H.

I made a satellite, wanted opinions.

Thanks for the info. I know nothing about rocketry and aerodynamics but I know something now.
  23. Josh H.

Tiny Rockets

Going to counter but noticed something. SOMEBODY GET STEF.
  24. Josh H.

I made a satellite, wanted opinions.

Yep