Search results

1. Zeeray13

SFS Rocket Designer Development Thread

So long time no see forums. Another year goes by and well shoot I'm now a Mechanical Engineering Student with a minor in Aerospace Engineering, so with some new found motivation and some new math tools and a lot of new excel and python skills I'm revisiting my Rocket Planner spreadsheet. I think...
  2. Zeeray13

Millennium Enterprises: An Alt History RP

So started a new world kept it simple I'm doing 1:20 scale (I'll probably do a new world in 1:1 when a oxygen system is added, variable isp, and a rebalance mods are made, so that may be awhile). So because this is gonna be a bit of an RP world I need to give some backstory. So let us begin...
  3. Zeeray13

SFS Logo+ Texture Pack

Edit: Download latest version here (compatible with 1.5.9.8). The original version is deprecated. Release pack version 1.1 Includes: Logos: - SpaceX Logo (Vertical) - Falcon 9 Logo - Artemis Logo - Roscosmos Logo - NASA Meatball Logo - NASA Worm Logo - Rocket Lab Logo - Blue Origin Logo...
  4. Zeeray13

Discussion and Progress on the 1:1 Solar System (PC SFS)

So during the last few days I have been playing the latest release of SFS on steam. Honestly its great with a few nit picks like the input delay carried over from mobile in the build screen, and generally just some polish could solve any complaints I have. Regardless, this isn't about any of the...
  5. Zeeray13

The Spaceflight Simulator Experience

6. Zeeray13

The great eh

Eh... So made a rocket with lander and relay survey satellite. Crashed the lander.
  7. Zeeray13

The feesability and likelyhood of a PC release of SFS

Honestly I would play SFS alot more if it wasn't for the, at times, very frusterating controls. This goes for most if not all real time mobile games as touch controls are finicky to say the least. I believe stef mentioned eventually a steam release but what would be some of the hold backs other...
  8. Zeeray13

The SFS Role Play Story

(Disclaimer: I'm by no means the official owner or the body representing the entirety of sfs role play community this is my own "interpretation of events" and my own way of telling the the story) This is only the first chapter in a story I would like to craft of the work put in by the...
  9. Zeeray13

SFS forum memes 2

10. Zeeray13

SFS communities summed up

11. Zeeray13

Eagle Line

So this is going to be a bit confusing on the naming scheme as there is alot of different variants. So first I'm going to explain the naming scheme and what the model number means. So here is an example of a variant: Eagle-3V34-2. Now let's break it into peices. The first number is the number...
  12. Zeeray13

Rakete-V0.5

Rather then make the rocket bigger I decided to make it smaller.
  13. Zeeray13

SFS: The evolution of the Merlin Rocket.

14. Zeeray13

SFS: Cleaning up the trash #1

15. Zeeray13

The Merlin Line remastered in 1.5

Yes there isn't a rendition of every single Merlin also I took some liberties to make them look better. So here the entire line with bp files included as well as a short history of each. The Merlin-1A Notable things/changes about it: it was the first in the Merlin family of rockets. It is also...
  16. Zeeray13

Dank Rocket review: Saturn V

17. Zeeray13

An SFS Discussion

18. Zeeray13

SFS forum memes

19. Zeeray13

Dumb SFS Reviews

20. Zeeray13

An SFS Tribute

21. Zeeray13

Self orbiting rocket

Baisically just make a rocket that can get into orbit. The catch you can't use the the direction arrows to move the craft it must turn either through drag, engine placements, or other methods.
  22. Zeeray13

Docking ports

I haven't run into any bugs but I do think that this needs to be changed the Docking ports now have a very excessive amount of magnetism. Making it frustrating to dock small/light peices. So maybe just tone back the magnetism??
  23. Zeeray13

1.5 Merlin Development thread

Well new section new Merlin this is a 100% fully reusable version with a twr of 1.18 with a payload of 160 tons. Introducing the Merlin-7B the last 1.4 Merlin and the basis for all new 1.5 versions. Also instead of making a new thread for each Merlin I'm going to have just 1 thread per update...