Search results

1. Danny Batten

Unconventional Team Titan entry

Well I couldn't go and be normal now could I. Ive looked through the rules of the challenge, and I believe there is no mention of bugs being disallowed, therefore acari drive it is! (I will mention i recorded the whole thing then took screenshots of the recording, seemed easier (it wasn't))...
  2. Danny Batten

SS Britannia

Given that I haven't played the game for a while, I decided it would be fun and a test of my creativity to construct a space station. Although it's much smaller than my previous stations, it's a good starting point. As of now, I've already installed the main truss, and the solar array is ready...
  3. Danny Batten

Docking Port Magnetics (incomplete overview}

In Space Flight Simulator, docking ports have a Magnetic force. This force was originally implemented to help docking, however it can be used to create a reactionless engine. Individual ports have the ability to vary their Magnetic Force from 0 to 1KN using a slider. However, it is important to...
  4. Danny Batten

75t Lifter Single Use Acarii Drive (Potentially more)

As the title says, this is a single use Acarii that can lift and accelerate 75t of mass, and potentially a little more. This gives this craft a thrust to weight ratio of 3.5. I will also state that this has the potential of being optimised, I can imagine it could be so much more than it is...
  5. Danny Batten

10000t to orbit

she aint pretty, she aint efficient, and she most certainly aint helping global warming, however i give to you, this teaing thing, 42kt of mass, and a frugal 56000t of thrust this puppy, with just the right ascent will most likely be updating this thing to be more efficient in the future...
  6. Danny Batten

Random Mechanical development thread

This is a place where I will be uploading discussing and developing all things mechanical within SFS. Doing this for the long run, so I dont bung up the forums with the eventual floury of posts. Will also just mention in this message that the majority of these mechanical designs will not be...
  7. Danny Batten

Acari to the sun

This has no skill, this is just cool. In previous posts I have talked about the development of Glitch and cheat free Acari Drives, and in this one I explore one of the stupid ways you can exploit them [TEA] The aforementioned Acari drive that was developed, a simple 20.5t craft that can lift...
  8. Danny Batten

First proper(ish) rocket

I wouldn't be me if I didnt go and make nice big rockets, therefore to commemorate me returning to this lovely forum I sent a (not at all thrown together Space station) to orbit! However I didnt want it to be useless, so ive put about 1.3-1.4kt of fuel and some docking ports (duh). Put together...
  9. Danny Batten

Acari Drive because why not

Considering this is my first day back, I decided to visit an old friend, the Acari drive, using the pull of ports to produce lift! However I'm a sucker for old fashioned things, such as stick, fire ooo oogabooga, and simply not part clipping, or editing for that matter, would be too easy. And...
  10. Danny Batten

You better not shout, you better not cry, you better not pout, and I'm telling you why: Danny Batten is coming to town!

[TEA]:) Hi, I'm not dead, cool right? Annoying i cant get in to my old account, for the life of me i cant remember my old password :(
  11. Danny Batten

Figure it out

try How did I do it?
  12. Danny Batten

180* hinge. 360 end point rotation hinge

Well the Title might not make sense lol but anyway lets get in to the juicy stuff, HINGES, generally a pain in the ass to make em compact but still functional. Well, I present to you........ this? Idk... I don’t have a name for it. Specs, the main body can rotate 180^ around the object while...
  13. Danny Batten

Woooooo!

Wooooooooo!
  14. Danny Batten

Guess what! Landing gears! That’s what.....yeah...

Hmmmmmmmnnnnmmnnmnnn AH! Yes that is what I’ll do! *toils for 10 mins* done. I don’t like tooting my own horn, but it’s become too easy for me to make Landing Gears now, this shit di even take me 6 mins.... End
  15. Danny Batten

COFFEE BLASPHEMY

This will not be tolerated! He has sensed the unbalance......he is coming..........
  16. Danny Batten

-{SE}- The Earth SOI Fleet development program

In this thread you will be seeing the update of the Solar Empires crafts in the Earth SOI. The first Part will be the sister Space Stations SESS Vengeance and the SESS Sentience. (SESS: Solar Empire Space Station) The SESS Vengeance has already been put in to her orbit of 100km around Earth...
  17. Danny Batten

The 8kt micro rocket

Now before all of you worry, no this isn’t bp. Edited. This is my new system I’ll be using for heavy lift payloads. for this demonstration I’ll be using a 7500t space station that some of you might remember I made a couple months ago and did nothing with. Here it is! For example here’s the size...
  18. Danny Batten

Danny’s Gallery

Well I’ve recently decided I wanted to get back in to art, so I’ve created this place! this is where I’ll be posting the space art I make/am working on!
  19. Danny Batten

The 'HOLY JESUS CHRIST' drive

So I was messing with ports to make an Acari Drive...and well I went a bit over board... This thing accelerates so damn fast...it can be used with gravity enabled
  20. Danny Batten

Cursed Circles in SFS

So I got bored as it goes, and 3 hours later I had these to show for it.... The parachutututututututut The IONANONANONANONANAONANANON The Elecalecalecalecalecalec The portaortaortaortaortaorta And finally the RTGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA
  21. Danny Batten

Gigantor Mini Full Release

So... we have like a 6000t rocket squeezed in to about 500t space... Let's go over some specs shall we. The total lift capacity of 2 booster and one core is around about 1200t But for this demonstration I'm just using 904t And still with 26% left in the tank I'll also mention that i...
  22. Danny Batten

Gigantor Mini

So many of you will know my Gigantor System. Well.... introducing the Gigantor Mini! I'll be doing the core today. Don't be fooled, each one of those boosters weighs over 2000t.
  23. Danny Batten

Edited Space Shuttle

This project has taken well over 30 hours to complete, but I'm finally happy with the outcome. This is my first majer bp editing craft. It can send 225t to orbit, but you can't get the fuel out as it's stuck to the walls lmao. But anyway I'd recommend keeping it under 200 for a safe flight...
  24. Danny Batten

Cube Sat

Just messing around with editing so I decided it was time to make a SpaceX'esk cube sat
  25. Danny Batten

Edited dragon two progress

So recently I got SFS on my phone, and it's allowed me to finally bp. Edit! So I've just started on a dragon two! This is the progress so far