Search results

1. Flight Russian Man

Addon - the Spaceflight Simulator Mod Pack

Addon - the Spaceflight Simulator Mod Pack \/ \/ \/ Discontinued No more updates/patches/fixes Reasons is listed below(by my another account): - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I'm leaving SFS I'm already reached limits of the game and created everything i wanted before...
  2. Flight Russian Man

A possible cause of such problems is: You didn't update your TTSS to the latest compatibility update of the Addon 2.03. - - - - - - - - - - - - That bug is real thing. I'm still thinking about what to do about it.
  3. Flight Russian Man

Share your quicksave to recreate that bug and i will do research about that thing
  4. Flight Russian Man

Team Hawk submission [Planet Editing]

Look at this Recommendations by author of constant competition =/= necessary thing. No single word about necessarity to complete entries in hiearchy order
  5. Flight Russian Man

Team Hawk submission [Planet Editing]

Subsystems can improve my account. Let's check it. Subsystems are created recently(2 hours ago). Any subsystem merged with system = new system. Of course every detail of merged system and subsystem is maded by me I want to rank for 4 dynamic effects: - Reentry Effects: As you get closer to any...
  6. Flight Russian Man

Ty. Free choice of subsystems to install.
  7. Flight Russian Man

Addon 2.0X Subsystems-TTSS Released The download link will be available below Description and features of the Addon 2.0X Subsystems-TTSS: Description of the MinorBodies Subsystem: - Minor asteroids for the Asteroid Belt and extra minor moons for Jupiter and Saturn Enjoy flying around famous...
  8. Flight Russian Man

Testing, writing instructions, translating into russian language, more testing, the process of creating a video for popularity is not done in 1 click. And this is not a full list of preparations before release
  9. Flight Russian Man

space engine - some textures almost everything done with paint net
  10. Flight Russian Man

These rings are too dim to add them to the TTSS
  11. Flight Russian Man

I'm too productive for them, they just can't keep up with me.
  12. Flight Russian Man

Submod/Subsystem compatibility update of Addon 2.03- the SFS Mod Pack. - - - - - = = = = = !!! The updated version of the Addon can be downloaded from the same links. !!! = = = = = - - - - - Hint: to install a new version of the planets pack, you need to delete the old one and install the new...
  13. Flight Russian Man

Finally... This is the last thing that was added. Last detail of the last submod
  14. Flight Russian Man

Oh no, the rings of Uranus can't physically be in the shadows! Saturn will have shadows on the rings unlike Uranusian one's. Wait for it
  15. Flight Russian Man

Hmm... I came up with the idea of making rotating shadows for the rings of Saturn and Uranus, I hope it won't look ridiculous with static textures of Saturn and Uranus and their atmospheres without day-night cycle
  16. Flight Russian Man

It's a static planet texture. No one wants to land on clouds and black shadows, etc. from unclean planet textures
  17. Flight Russian Man

Name your favourite star and why?

Sun Because one of the planets orbiting this star is a planet with a confirmed biological life and me on the surface
  18. Flight Russian Man

I'm wrong. Should not. Logical issue with me. As a bonus, I present to all of you the Martian day-night cycle now.
  19. Flight Russian Man

Oh! The Venusian clouds in the vanilla do not move retrograde. That's means Venusian day-night cycle is must rotating unnormally like-a-vanilla?
  20. Flight Russian Man

Last celestial body added in the submod - Psyche
  21. Flight Russian Man

Decision to improve Enceladus(That will be in the Small celestial bodies submod):
  22. Flight Russian Man

FSI's Info Overload Mod

You need to add the setting: "minimizeSettingsWindowByDefault". Otherwise the window is opens like an annoying pop-up advertisement everytime