Search results

1. Why2k4

Weird things in sfs

I did a docking port only mission a few years ago, not sure if the craft still works though
  2. Why2k4

Reddit SSTOs (1.5 Edition)

its just to overlap them, makes the craft look more compact. Idk if it changes the aerodynamics of the craft or not.
  3. Why2k4

Is in-game part clipping allowed?
  4. Why2k4

Challenge: Reusability Extreme

I didn't realise how incredibly competent this community is compared to the discord one. just wow.
  5. Why2k4

moon one can be whatever, I just figured a capsule for the mars one made things more interesting.
  6. Why2k4

what I mean by rocket is a craft powered by rocket engines, as opposed to an acarii drive or a docking port one
  7. Why2k4

exactly!
  8. Why2k4

Horus said they wanted to see them
  9. Why2k4

yeah, I know. hence why I tried redoing them in 1.5. the 3 and 5 part ones didn't work, but I did a 15-16 (I think?) part one to the moon and back
  10. Why2k4

my bad, three parts: 5 parts:
  11. Why2k4

moon and back 1.406, aero forces worked, then bugged out, then at around 10km they worked again and I got hit by a metaphorical brick wall
  12. Why2k4

for the 20 part one I did yes, for the 5 part one no, but I have tested this out in 1.5 and apart from the constant crashes, it does work.
  13. Why2k4

I did the challenge in 1.406 with 5 parts, but I currently don't have my phone. I do however need to make a youtube video, so imma try to get it done by tomorrow. no promises though.
  14. Why2k4

Challenge: Reusability Extreme Due to the cost-effectiveness of private aerospace, the Forum has had its budget slashed and such arguments as “If SpaceZ can do it for 50 times cheaper, why even bother?” have been thrown around. Therefore, we have decided that to remain competitive, we must...
  15. Why2k4

Kiloton Club

Docking ports are to build the craft
  16. Why2k4

Kiloton Club

Sup, so I, being the humble person I am, decided to be a good sport and upstage you all. 3kt to orbit. The Payload The launch vehicle The ascent Stage Separation Realising I'm 150m/s short In Orbit
  17. Why2k4

Suggestion: Fuel Generator

I hate to be that guy, and I totally agree with your point btw, but... "you're". again, sorry.
  18. Why2k4

How to make a proper ban appeal

thank you, this was really helpful!
  19. Why2k4

(Yet another) Anton Roche#0125 Ban Appeal

Username: Anton Roche#0125 Discord ID: 494804336363438090 Reddit Username: reddit.com/user/Anton_Roche_YT Date: (Ban: 08/01/2020) (Appeal: 08/06/2020) Reason: Was banned as a potential source of leaks surrounding the 1.5 betas and 1.5, was told I could rejoin once 1.5 was out as there was...
  20. Why2k4

Good point, I was just thinking of in-space. with a probe, the smallest tank and a "Kolibri" you can go literally anywhere from LEO
  21. Why2k4

Imo they were already kinda OP, but that's awesome to know! cant wait for apple to approve the update!
  22. Why2k4

Ah, I thought 1.502 was out cause ion engines were reimplimented according to reddit. lol
  23. Why2k4

Oh, cool! thanks! On iOS so 1.502 hasn't released yet
  24. Why2k4

The Same Craft weighs 18.8 tons in 1.406, did stef change the mass of certain parts?
  25. Why2k4

Solved Anton Roche Community-Wide Ban Appeal

That’s the screenshot I have, I was given that one as a joke after asking stef if there was a beta. I admit it was immature, but they were really pushy and I’m not a fan of people that insult others (in this case stef) even though the devs work really hard.