Search results

1. JSP

Dalek from Doctor Who "The Chase" 1964

MAXIMUM EXTERMINATION! I have spent 2 hours of my life designing this in SFS. It was fun, The Dalek is based from the 60's Design seen in The Chase. (Image: Dalek left, Mechanoid right) Anyway! Here is the Dalek in SFS! It can also fly! This is the only build I would probably say use...
  2. JSP

Hang on a second why am I here?

Its not about getting a badge, its about sending a message. JSP lunar return 2 attempts it took me to land on the moon for my first badge, 1,227 days later I am not happy with my submissions, the first one crashed and second one has changed slightly due to my error in not putting in a probe in...
  3. JSP

The TARDIS (TIME AND RELATIVE DIMENSION(S) IN SPACE). Built in SFS!

I HAVE SPENT SO LONG WORKING ON THIS, BEHOLD, THE TARDIS FROM DOCTOR WHO! LINK: Rocket Link Images from the game. Image of what its based off! This Blueprint will require this texture pack, meaning its only available to PC Players. MoTextures - The Largest SFS Texture Pack Enjoy and Alon-sy!
  4. JSP

Early Apollo Lander Concept Blueprint.

So I bought a book today about how the Apollo Missions and I found this copy of the concept drawing inside of it. I thought to myself "Wouldn't it be cool to make it in SFS?" That is what I ended up doing so after 2 hours of working on it, I finally have a finished version. Here it is with...
  5. JSP

Progress Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

IM BACK ON SFS! And I've been using mods etc including brioche's Apollo Parts mod mainly including some other mods as well. Here's some of the stuff I've been up to Here is my main Earth Space Station, just called STA For now. in this image is my Saturn Shuttle docked as well as STA-2 using a...
  6. JSP

What I do now Post SFS.

As most of you know, lve quit sfs. The game became boring to play for me. Now I do something I have a passion for. Making Doctor Who title sequences or rescoring some scenes Example of an intro I have in the works And here is a scene im rescoring (it means I've changed or added music) And to...
  7. JSP

Joe's Minecraft TARDISes.

Mods that will be used are any DW related mods. Here is my version of the coral tardis from 2005-10
  8. JSP

My Custom tardis interior in Minecraft TARDIM mod.

Work in Progress, going for a 80s style interior. Mods that are being used are New Tardis Mod TARDIM The Dalek Mod
  9. JSP

SATURN SHUTTLE 1.5 BY JSP

ITS BACK! few years ago i made the Saturn Shuttle. now the shuttle has been remade for 1.5 and it has one thing the OG didnt have. Reusability. Yes this shit is Reusable. (All engines on the shuttle have heat damage turned off) here are images max payload is 200-255 tons (could be more) It...
  10. JSP

JSP's Saturn V

This MK7 of my Saturn V (I think its Mk7) It can reach moon and return. If you use it make sure to credit me or I will find your house https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/VFSrbt3pEeyfmXdcu4p9zg
  11. JSP

1:1 Ariane 5

Due to the launch of JWST I decided to make a Ariane 5. Have a look (Payload not in BP)
  12. JSP

SpaceX Falcon Heavy

YES I know its another SpaceX replica but I dont really care, this is the first falcon heavy I've made that works, looks good and flys well. Here is my rocket. Here is the blueprint.
  13. JSP

Custom War of Europe

This isnt a Battle royale this is My own war that is Happening on a Made up version of Europe, like a mini RP Here is the Map There are 2 Major Alliances The European Security Alliance which are: Germany Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Greater Hungary The Union of Soviet Sovereign Republics...
  14. JSP

JSP's EUROPEAN BATTLE ROYAL

Here im starting my own battle royal like Cresign12 here is the map Voting Starts now You can only choose 2 countrys Great Britian Ireland Poland Belarus Belgium Slovakia Voting ends in 24 hours
  15. JSP

City Skylines.

Here is a game where you can build your own city's.
  16. JSP

Help making a Space Shuttle SRB.

Question How do you make SRBS separate from the External Tank like how other peoples shuttles can?
  17. JSP

JSPs Journey to space.

I'm starting my main again and I'm going to do it like I'm working my way up from 10k flights to sub orbital to orbital and so on etc. (Like a mini rp) This is my rocket Called Little Tt 1 named after TtTOtW. And here is its first flight Did loose control but the mission however was a success.
  18. JSP

JSP's Saturn V with Apollo Parts.

After the recent discovery of the Apollo Textures I decided to make a More Accurate Saturn V (Design not Scale Marmilo so dont jump to saying wROnG ScALE.) So here it is Also One bonus. It hasn't got N1 faring. Anyways enjoy my rocket (Please give credit to me if you use it otherwise...
  19. JSP

Movie Inaccuracies

Here pst the inaccurate things you found with films My one I'm posting is from Transformers dark of the moon. I'm this picture you see some rockets. The year was 1962 and I see 2 rockets that didnt exist then, the Saturn V and the Delta 2 I belive. And here is another inaccuracy. This part of...
  20. JSP

JR 1 Remastered

So l have decided to look back at all my old JR Rockets and My Neptunian rockests and remake them for 1.5 Here is the JR 1 version 1.5 1.4 version. 1.5 version. As you can see, it is the same rocket just small changes.
  21. JSP

Films programs ETC

Here is where we can talk about our favourite films or programmes etc Here are my favourite films
  22. JSP

JSP Team Hawk

While I wait for my team Frontier badge here is my first team hawk mission, The shuttle. I was going to post Saturn shuttle but I did this one instead. No damage during the flight Some fuel transfers but overall it was a successful mission. (it starts on a angle due to my heatsheild.)
  23. JSP

JSP Tean Frontier

Here is my entry for 1:1 scale Here we have a rocket, the Saturn INT 21 It was a Concept where there S-IVB was removed and it became a 2 stage launch vehicle As shown here I couldn't find the exact size of the faring but I know that the rocket was 80m with out it. Here is build screen Faring...
  24. JSP

Rusted Warfare

Rusted warfare is a RTS Single player and multiplayer game. You can go and build army's and destroy others bases. It is £2 on google play and will be released on iOS soon
  25. JSP

New on the updates

I couldn't find the update thread so I made a new one. I asked stef about the reentry update about heat sheilds here was his answer.