Search results

1. DSXG Plays

Why You Shouldn’t Get 1.5.2

//f.ls/0mG9w BRO THIS UPDATE IS FRIGGIN EPIC FINALLY WE HAVE THIS GUIDANCE THING ON IOS I LOVE YOU STEFFFF
  2. DSXG Plays

took loooong break coz school lol
  3. DSXG Plays

ah, ive been great thank you! :D past skeptic of 1.5 ever coming out, so im just enjoying the epic stuff thats added its overwhelming honestly xD
  4. DSXG Plays

same. h it t just t feels p ugly, s and : whats the point of fuel tanks showing percentages when you tap them anyway 0mG9w
  5. DSXG Plays

GUESS THE GUN

either: M60 or: pistol idk which one but pistol seems more likely
  6. DSXG Plays

Smallest Satellite Rocket to LEO

Thought this was smallest LEO rocket. I was wrong ;-;
  7. DSXG Plays

Revamped Builds!

"With 1.5 on all platforms...." Pc players: :confused:
  8. DSXG Plays

Memes

9. DSXG Plays

Apparently, I'm supposed to do a Tik Tok for my History Assignment.

And it's not even my school. History in my school has 3 teachers. Two are strict, and I love hearing them teach in such a respectable and inspring way. But the third...just stays in her phone on stuff like Facebook and Twitter. I know gosh-dang well it's her that did it. Can't believe she is...
  10. DSXG Plays

Apparently, I'm supposed to do a Tik Tok for my History Assignment.

Yes, as you can tell, I am currently crying and cringing and everything else by the title. So for history, part one says this: I have never used tik tok, nor do i plan on downloading. I find it very unfitting that this formal subject is being controlled partly by a history teacher addicted to...
  11. DSXG Plays

Website question part 3

THIS IS O U T R A G E O U S. I have made a recent post stating that the logo should change for the website. My suggestion was heard, but i was MOCKED! THE LOGO DIDNT PUT 1.5 IN THE LOGO!?.I find that this is a insult and mockery towards my statements and demand higher court justice for this...
  12. DSXG Plays

1.5 on IOS.

iOS players lol. I made my own android emulator for my iPad, so I’m basically the only unaffected iOS player ;p
  13. DSXG Plays

Memes

Found this on my phone
  14. DSXG Plays

1.5 on IOS.

And that's what iOS players need to understand
  15. DSXG Plays

1.5 on IOS.

I guess iOS users are mad because it's the Android players telling them to be patient, not iOS players telling each other to wait. I guess it's like waiting two years for a bus, and it's the people who get on it who say to have patience. It may be frustrating for iOS players, but they have to...
  16. DSXG Plays

Space Agency 2138

what game is that?
  17. DSXG Plays

I'm not getting the DLC.

Stef has said that it is a problem that seems to be device-specific. It has a part to do with the part overlap fix, but it is being fixed.
  18. DSXG Plays

SFS Website quuestion (2)

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. I made a post asking if the website logo would change the "4" to a "5". I was flooded with multiple answers saying yes, but I do not see it! I want an explanation to this madness. And no, im not a salty iOS player! *sniff*.
  19. DSXG Plays

Drag, drag, drag!!!

so....using nosecones were just decorative? D:
  20. DSXG Plays

Drag, drag, drag!!!

wait but wasnt drag always there
  21. DSXG Plays

SFS 1.5 website question

They should do something special with the "5". This update will be huge, and the foundation for the rest of the updates. Maybe the person who made it can slap a rocket on it.
  22. DSXG Plays

SFS 1.5 website question

New logo perhaps? :p
  23. DSXG Plays

SFS 1.5 website question

Will the number four in the website logo be changed to a "5" for SFS 1.5?