Search results

1. Loxy

Entry for Team Hawk 1/5 (possibly 1/1)

Mercury landing challenge Earth orbit from save First Venus fly by Second Venus fly by Mercury approach Caprure Mercury into LMO Prepare for landing Starting landing burn Landing No one solar panel was broken. Perfect
  2. Loxy

Team Frontier Entry 3/3

Space Station mission All flights were imaged Totaly 16 screenshots, 4 per flight (Bp, Launchpad, approach, docking)
  3. Loxy

Team Frontier entry 2/3

Voyager quest Bp Launchpad LEO Escape soi And going interstellar. Bon Voyage!
  4. Loxy

How to ping member?

5. Loxy

My stuff

There ll be stuff, that im working on. I decided to try bp edit and tell me which replica i should make
  6. Loxy

DC-7 form wood

So, i got nothing to do and i decided to make Douglas DC-7 form wood (this guy) I'm planning to make interior design, open/close door mechanism, propellers ll be spin, gear up/down All progress i ll post here
  7. Loxy

My progress with astronauts

Station for astronauts next to finish. Then, i ll launch them to it. And idk cool idea or not......say me if u want that ur name was one of astronaut's and say me ur nationality ( for flags)
  8. Loxy

My new astronaut design

I tried to improve my previous design. What do you think?
  9. Loxy

How to make one textures?

H.O.W?
  10. Loxy

Spaceship with crew

I started to do my new rocket with crew Main ship on test: Some excursion:
  11. Loxy

Frontier entry (2 missions)

1st mission. Replica starship 2nd mission. To mars and back Liftoff 1st stage separation Reached leo To mars Back
  12. Loxy

My travel

I ll post pictures of my travel here. Hope u guys ll be enjoyed:)
  13. Loxy

Mercury mission

U need to fly to Mercury and back. Rules: No cheats, no bp edited parts. Rocket must be 100t and less. Good luck
  14. Loxy

Entry

Entry
  15. Loxy

Apollo 11 Mission

I decided to fly to the moon for Team Hawk rank. I used one my blueprint in with full crew. P.S. (i think i did the task to the Team Frontier, lol) Apollo on launchpad Separating 1st stage Separating 2nd stage Preparation for Moon Moon landing and liftoff from it Going to home
  16. Loxy

Conversation agree

(^-^) What happened
  17. Loxy

Starship

So this is my first thread in 2021. And there i ll post the progress of building. And yes, this is starship I have already started it. P.S. don't look to left side
  18. Loxy

Colonization of Proxima Centauri

I decided to establish a colony on Proxima Centauri B. This is the first ship ever developed: He will take on the role of managing the colony. It will also transmit signals to the ground. But the distance is very far and we will develop other devices for this to facilitate communication...
  19. Loxy

Negative energy

I don't even know what topic to include....khm... so Already everyone has heard for a long time about attempts to invent a warp engine in real life. They say that work requires negative energy. I just thought about how to get it. The usual term energy means: Energy is a single measure of...
  20. Loxy

How to....

How to make custom systems? Detailed guide please.
  21. Loxy

Astronauts

Yesterday I started playing sfs as usual. And accidentally clicked on future updates. I saw that there would be astronauts and thought: "Why not make them yet." I have created models of astronauts and am going to do some launches. Here they are. 1 Spacewalk A. Leonov. 2 Construction of...
  22. Loxy

Rimworld, anybody?

Does anyone play Rimworld?
  23. Loxy

Theo town

This is a minimalistic city building game. Here you can build everything from roads and houses to huge generators. It even provides for the study of space. The graphics will go to everyone. (hahahahahah sounds like an advertisement))) I'm waiting in the game. My record for inhabitants...
  24. Loxy

How to convert bp 1.4 to 1.5?

I lost my bp when i delete the game. And i tryed download it. But the game gives an error. What will i do?
  25. Loxy

How to download custom systems in 1.5?

?