Search results

1. Octacorpus

Octa's Files

Here I'll post al my important sfs blueprints, I'm to lazy to do a new extensive text of each bp, so I'll copy-paste everything from discord, enjoy the bps :P THE UNSC LOGO 45m width logo, can be placed over fairings of big width Note: weighs like 7000 tons Rocket Link
  2. Octacorpus

Pathfinder & C-5 Development Thread (Shuttle and Plane) FAM Recreation

Thanks for starting to see this thread guys... Since my last important creation Forgestar X-19 I haven't been posting anything because I was working on something important, a recreation of the FAM shuttle Pathfinder, in this thread you will be able to see what my progress was until I finished...
  3. Octacorpus

The hottest guy in the area is back (june event submission)

After a long break from this community, I'm back to participate in this event, with my rockets that are burning. Here I present my first rocket, no bp edit, no clip, 0% cheats. First stage with 3 engines and 2 side boosters. Second stage with the necessary fuel to reach orbit. Third stage with...
  4. Octacorpus

"Forum's Minecraft Crossplay Server (Java and Bedrock)" Please?

Well people from the forum, I came up with a very crazy idea. Remember that ad for a supposed Minecraft server? That never came to anything, so I decided to host a realm server for bedrock, because many here play on cell phones, they are cheaper and from experience they are very reliable. You...
  5. Octacorpus

Pelican Flight

Trash edit https://youtube.com/shorts/NGIFZKLwYc8?feature=share
  6. Octacorpus

You favorite vid

Post your favorite video in YT,(only sketches/comedy)
  7. Octacorpus

Halo things in SFS

Now i'm working in this
  8. Octacorpus

SHSLS Full Flight

The Little Shuttle Mk3
  9. Octacorpus

Sfs Big Shuttle (by me)

Enjoy the video https://youtube.com/shorts/b2DB0DfGlNE?feature=share
  10. Octacorpus

The Little Shuttle

well, a while ago I said that I was going to make a great ship, so here we start, every day I will upload updates of my great project, I hope it can load at least 2.5 kilotons, and it looks pretty I Made this in 35 minutes, and... Watch the first screenshots
  11. Octacorpus

My shuttle / starship style at 1.35

i dont like the space x rcokect desings but is a bit similar of a starship, its name is kd!fjK And I made a very nice sliding door design in my opinion
  12. Octacorpus

Velic missions to moon, mars & mercury bases

welll... in my moon ss i docked a module, to search a good plan to make a moon base
  13. Octacorpus

my frontier engine texture in modloader It doesn't work

HOW I CAN FIX THIS
  14. Octacorpus

Astroneer

My base
  15. Octacorpus

You sign for the like to come back

(think about it carefully)
  16. Octacorpus

My potato PC can run 1.35

Oooh yeah:cool:
  17. Octacorpus

Replicas that i'm working

From where is this part? If You say me i Will gift You a chicken
  18. Octacorpus

I did a launchpad on movement

Lol
  19. Octacorpus

spanish translation (unfinished)

I'm working on, tomorrow i'll post tomorrow Snek peak
  20. Octacorpus

My custom solar sistem video

21. Octacorpus

Mars Pathfinder mission (video)

22. Octacorpus

"Arrecife" Adventures

In this thread I will publish missions of my "ARRECIFE" pack and at the same time you will see the surfaces and how they are made
  23. Octacorpus

Land on Moon and back(on IRIS pack)

This is a bit of a difficult challenge and the rules are simple -One release -No tricks -No bugs (part clipping allowed, bp edit allowed) -Extension of motors not allowed -Screenshots * Launchpad * LEO * Moon orbit * Moon landing * Safely return to earth * Achievements -Has to be played in the...