Search results

1. mosscow

BEHOLD THE NEW BUGATTI

For those who want to know why I made a Bugatti.It was accidental it was supposed to be a Lamborghini but it ended up looking like a Bugatti for me.Also this was the pic I was trying recreate in sfs.anyway enjoy the series of screenshots I've edited that's like an ad and sorry if my re entry...
  2. mosscow

How do I make a textures

I need to make textures for my planet pack can you also recommend me apps to make them and if you know how to make backgrounds pls teach me too (for those who don't know what I mean by backgrounds is this also credit to king koncorde for making this)
  3. mosscow

How do i change the distance of planets

I want to make a planet pack were mercury was destroyed and turned into multiple asteroids but also slightly distant away from each other
  4. mosscow

Meme videos

Post meme videos
  5. mosscow

Meet jeff

Hiplease say hiumm.........jeff?
  6. mosscow

The ZUES rocket

It can hold a lot of payloadHad a little bit of destruction
  7. mosscow

Things we want

This thread is for the things we want in the game. What I want in the game is shuttle parts like the cargo bay,cockpit,tail,and also the back section where the engines are.It's like a pre made rocket but you can assemble in building mode so you can use those parts for other builds you want to...
  8. mosscow

THE DRAGON

I know this looks like an ad but I want it to look like one
  9. mosscow

I need help to share bps

I need help because I want to share my upcoming helicopter pls Here's a teaser pic
  10. mosscow

The new update has an awful glitch

So I recently watched a YouTube video about the glitch which had a huge impact on bp edited rockets negatively on bp edit heavy rockets and I didn't update yet so I wanted to share the news to the forum
  11. mosscow

Nearest landing on the launchpad w\spaceshuttle

You need a spaceshuttle to space then land as close as you do the launchpad here's mine
  12. mosscow

How do i make rings

I've seen people make rings but no tutorial to make one like Saturn's rings
  13. mosscow

Need help to build a plane

So I used to be a lurkur but I decided to not be one so I want to build a huge plane that can fly but also has weapons.first post btw