Things we want

This thread is for the things we want in the game.
What I want in the game is shuttle parts like the cargo bay,cockpit,tail,and also the back section where the engines are.It's like a pre made rocket but you can assemble in building mode so you can use those parts for other builds you want to put those parts on.And if anyone takes this seriously this a thread for things we want

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I want IRL parts as a DLC and proper Launch Towers and Escape towers

Great after I posted my comment there something that popped out of my head.
It wouldn't make sense if astronauts were to pop in and out of a cockpit made of fuel tanks,aerodynamic nosecones and fuselages that has a capsule or more inside because that astronauts are gonna be added to the game so because of that I now want more types of capsule and cockpits.

I think blazer’s Shuttle Bay Door tutorial was republished in the last page or two of ‘Shuttle Shop’

...*sweats*
Well I couldn’t find it in all those pages, but here’s a pic of the standard model:
8F9659FF-4740-4BC6-AEB8-043DD286D90D.jpeg
after detaching, the door plugs into a port at the rear of the bay for safekeeping

Last edited:
I think blazer’s Shuttle Bay Door tutorial was republished in the last page or two of ‘Shuttle Shop’

...*sweats*
Well I couldn’t find it in all those pages, but here’s a pic of the standard model: View attachment 43708 after detaching, the door plugs into a port at the rear of the bay for safekeeping
Well I know how to make shuttles I just think player made cargo bay is ugly because it's not realistic looking

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Great after I posted my comment there something that popped out of my head.
It wouldn't make sense if astronauts were to pop in and out of a cockpit made of fuel tanks,aerodynamic nosecones and fuselages that has a capsule or more inside because that astronauts are gonna be added to the game so because of that I now want more types of capsule and cockpits.
Check out Skylab.
It was made in real life, a space station made from a Saturn V fuel tank.
The 'space station in a fuel tank' part of SFS is 100% real and even has a name: Wet Workshop

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend

...*sweats*
Well I couldn’t find it in all those pages, but here’s a pic of the standard model: View attachment 43708 after detaching, the door plugs into a port at the rear of the bay for safekeeping
I made a new, updated tutorial for 1.5 shuttle doors.

That version only worked back in 1.406, sorry.

Tony

Registered
We’ve long awaited a hinge but never has Stef acknowledged our pleas
If the astronauts are a problem. An articulated system is very easy to produce. No mathematical or physics formula. For Stef this is very easy to achieve. And the possibility of constructions are endless.
Systemes_articules.png

The system already exists. You just need to adapt it. I don't understand why Stef is blocking this development. That would be great for the future evolution and construction of the game.