Search results

1. AstronautAdam

Starship Stuff

Hi folks, today was big day (probably) for humankind or at least for SpaceX. Most powerful rocket builded by human. Thrust of 74 500kN. Thats twice thrust of Saturn V! I watched live broadcast of Starship launch. When they paused countdown I thought: No again! (after Monday obviously). But...
  2. AstronautAdam

Mercury landing

Phew, that was hard and close to perfection. I tried it without gravity assist and I managed to break only one solar panel as result of Out of fuel 7 meters above surface. Screenshots: P.S. I recreated craft because my zip depacker have strange problems and now I sighted that I have solar panels...
  3. AstronautAdam

Swingin' on star! Callisto landing n back

Part 1: Monday(play dates displayed, not real ones) I wanted to do this for some time. So it began at Monday, where I built new rocket, Jupiter II. Jupiter I was already orbitng one of Jovian moons, but it was only satelitte orbiting Europa. Jupiter II first and second stages were same, only...
  4. AstronautAdam

Shuttle

I am presenting to you my Robin Space shuttle. One of smallest shuttles here. Disclaimer: it is NOT replica. This is only shuttle. Very funny to fly and nerve vracking 30 sec revert button blasting(heat shield is same size, no space for mistakes-chute or engine will take it)
  5. AstronautAdam

Farming Simulator 22 Platinum anybody?

I play it lot in singleplayer mode, but mp with somebody will be great
  6. AstronautAdam

Atlas!-700 tons to LEO

Hi all, after long time from SFS, I am back in great style-team Hawk entry for 700 tons to LEO. After 5 hours of designing, flying and ceashing I think finally I made it. And with 1,37 tons of payload more than minimum. EDIT: Used BETA version 1.5.9.7
  7. AstronautAdam

Refund of full bundle

Guys, is possible to refund full bundle after 48 hours from purchase? On Android
  8. AstronautAdam

Stormworks: Build and Rescue, Elite Dangerous anybody

Is here somebody from Stormworks and Elite Dangerous?
  9. AstronautAdam

Team Hawk: Shuttle

BP of shuttle and stack(both with twr 1,48) Shuttle Adamis ready for depart When was Apoapsis out of atmo, cut of engines, transfer fuel from stack to Adamis, detach stack with 10% fuel in it and ignite engines for orbit. Finally orbit! So load Load away, door docking permission granted...
  10. AstronautAdam

Bp editing-solar panels

Hi all after long time, I have some question abou bp edited solar panels. I have pc version and I dont know if is possible to add strenght of solar panels. And if I change width will it work? I know this bp edit works on fuel tanks but on moving elements?
  11. AstronautAdam

SFS Maglev-lines

Hi, When I was trying my new rocket cargo lift, I got idea: Do maglev. Test train done. Results: hmmnmn, very interesting. But in reality its not maglev but rocklev. If you dont know what about I am saying, check screenshot
  12. AstronautAdam

Update eletricity, please and what you want

It is simple. Electricity is too long out of game, yea, I know many work but this is little long. And please post here what you want. Two things for one person. So me: 1. electricity 2. plane and gliding aerodynamics
  13. AstronautAdam

Airline manager 4 and Megapolis

Hi, If anybody play this games, you can contact me. In Megapolis Adampolis SK and Airline manager 4 Slovak airways at alliance Czech&Slovak. Regards, Adam
  14. AstronautAdam

Anybody waiting for KSP2?

Hi, who waiting for brand new Kerbal Space Program 2? Me yes.
  15. AstronautAdam

How to add textures and skrech engines

Hi all, Altough I am not new to SFS but I think I have some holes in knowledge. So how to add some completely new textures to fuel tanks, etc? And I hear many times about clipped engines and skreched engines. I know how to clip engines but I dont know how skrech engine? Thanks for response
  16. AstronautAdam

Lego-Art

Hello, simple objective of this thread: post here your best Lego model photos. Later at end of every month will be announced winner by me. So I cant win because I am judge here, but I have some models. So if nobody only me post photos, nobody is winner. Simple. My photos: 5.0 L V8 And finally...
  17. AstronautAdam

Launchpad on station

Hello guys, I have one question: Can I place launchpad on station builded in LEO?
  18. AstronautAdam

SFS for pc

Hello to all moderators and staff members. I have question: Can You make SFS PC for Epic Games Store? I have in history Steam but it is totally annoying. Still Steam send notications and after it disabling. And Steam disagrying author copyright-my friend posted on workshop some mods and from...
  19. AstronautAdam

SFS Cannon

In past, I give some time on this theme. But for 1.4. I dont have 14 fairing but today is possible to do it: Cannon what can shoot. Still under development. Photos Ammo ready and lifted! Ammo loaded in chamber! Ready to fire!Fire! Hit! Cartridge case in chamber stucked in(game not often freeze...
  20. AstronautAdam

1.5.2.2 vs 1.5.2.5

Hi all, this is Biker Mice from Mars. I have questions about new version of SFS: 1. is new version stabile? 2. are situations in flight rocket from nithing start moving itself from screen still in new version? In 2.2. is this bit annoying. 3. sometimes if I tap on fairing rocket in while is...
  21. AstronautAdam

Wooohoo-Mars

Hello, I completed Mars mission but that was pretty hard. Photos Bp down Bp up Launchpad Lift-off! Orbit Mars aquired Orbited before landing because lander and command module Lander on chutes Touch-down Take off Orbited after landing, bit too long docking Uhhh coupled! Orbit before return Earth...
  22. AstronautAdam

Vega rocket replica

Hi another mission almost complete-copycat. This is my entry: Vettore Europeo di Generazione Avanzata or simply VEGA from ESA. Real dimenssions: Height:30m Width:3m Photos Bp Lauchpad In some height LEO Oopss! Too fast probe with full chutes
  23. AstronautAdam

Space Fuel Station

Hello folks, yesterday Earth-Moon-Earth, today station. I present to you Space Fuel Station. It is about on 100 km orbit. For this while it have 3 fuel tanks(54 tons of fuel each). But still I can attach more fuel tanks. And center is Center Hub. It has 3 medium docks for tanks, 2 big for really...
  24. AstronautAdam

Woohoo-Earth-Moon-Earth in 1 hour

Hi everyone, Today I go on line Earth-Moon-Earth with fully new my rocket Moonjumper I. Photos allright Blueprint-DLC included Launchpad Lift-off! Moonjumper in space
  25. AstronautAdam

SFS a la OOLITE

Hi guys, today I have somthing differenet from normal SFS- Air creation with name Hauly Mk I prototype-craft with low gravity engine and two cargo bays each for small or medium small cargo. Low gravity drive-LGD engine is only probe in SFS and lowered gravity is equall of editing parameters of...