Search results

1. Bot 69

Smol

I was board so i made a S M O L SLS. Its functional kind of You cant go to the Moon with it tho you can get the orbit. I tried to make the solar panels on the module tho you can mace solar panels only bigger so i did put the docking ports there to kinda simulate the solar panels
  2. Bot 69

Saturn V in FREE VERSION?

That's a clickbait title and a half Lol So I made that big ass rocket called by a planet so here it is I know peaple that use free version cant use downloaded bp's so i made a tutorial The vid is to large so i will put a google photos link here Some screenshots: Now the link (I didn't take a...
  3. Bot 69

What to create next?

Herd a question, Say what you think.
  4. Bot 69

Improved Space Shuttle

Do i need to say anything? If you saw my last post you know what is it about. Shuttle has same performance but it has separateable booster. Shuttle is FUNCTIONAL Again BIGGGG THANKS TO Laibey_DEF
  5. Bot 69

I have a problem

Hello everyone! Its been a long time since I've been here. I want to make my space shuttle better so i need your help. Im trying to make a separateable booster and it doesn't work. Tell me what to do or give me some kind of tutorial please. Thanks!
  6. Bot 69

Space Shuttle

The moment has come. It is time to relese my creation that im realy proud of. I was working on this a long time. It can carry 120t to LEO by request. It is small but powerful. With full payload you need to turn on all stabilizer engines. I hope you appreciate it! I did not look at any images so...
  7. Bot 69

What should I create next?

You heard the question. Also just one little funny thing, I made a smallest working rocket in game (as far as i know). You need to turn RCS on before lifting off. Also i have a chalange for you to make a smaller one. I won't post screenshot becouse it needs to be a surprise! Thanks!
  8. Bot 69

Black Panther

Hello! I dod not post yesterday because I was makeing this! It cam cary 1000 tons to LEO or maybe further as far as i know. Feel free to redesign it.
  9. Bot 69

For those that do not want to pay full version.

Hello again! I made this rocket by myself and i spend 16h makeing it. It can go to Moon and sometimes back with a rover. Hope you appreciate it!
  10. Bot 69

Hi everyone! I'm new.

As you can tell this is my first post. This is Falcon 9 by SFS Orbital. If you don't want to build it. Tell me if you want more of this.