Search results

1. Vovxb

Can anyone teach me how to land a booster on a droneship?

Can anyone teach me how to land a booster on a drone ship? I've been trying but I can't so me just use parachutes
  2. Vovxb

What do solar panels do on boosters?

Why do people put solar panels on rocket boosters? is it like a grid fin or an rcs thruster?
  3. Vovxb

How do you make probes stick to fairings?

Hi can anyone tell m how to stick a probe to a fairing (I'm making a reusable fairing)
  4. Vovxb

Hi!

Im thinking of making my own mod and I've got unity assets extracted but I don't know how to use can anyone tell me how?
  5. Vovxb

I cant find a mod bt it was there

Hi can anyone tell me how to make atmoshperes on lets say like mars?
  6. Vovxb

How do you change it to a real time

Hi I know that none of you wake up 1:00 am and start making threads but how do you change the time to your actual time?
  7. Vovxb

So many starlinks

8. Vovxb

hey guys wat do use to edit and make reentry effects?

i want to edit some pics but I don't know what editor make reentry effects can anyone help?
  9. Vovxb

Vovxb's Lunar return

us aiming for the moon us in moon orbit seprating return to main return to earth
  10. Vovxb

Nuetrilizers shuttle updated by me! 1.35 pc build sharer

hello as you know neutralizer mad a space shuttle in 1.35 and his blueprint was deleted so I still have the file and I want to share it with on 1.35 here is the attachment down below. Just go to your sfs data folder go to build share mod if you have it then put the txt in imports and then go...
  11. Vovxb

Hello im on 1.35 pc but the build sharer mod doesnt work

So every time i click export i just click and it does nothing can anyone tell me where the save files are?
  12. Vovxb

How do you change your test article thing?

How do you change your test article thing?
  13. Vovxb

How do you edit planets in 1.35 pc???

How do you edit planets in 1.35 pc???
  14. Vovxb

How do I make the spacex logo on a fuel tank in 1.35 pc?

Hi can anyone tell me how to make the spacex logo on a fuel tank verticaly??
  15. Vovxb

i downloaded a texture pack and then downloaded exunds MDloader but how do you get the sfsml file and put the textures???

i downloaded a texture pack and then downloaded exunds MDloader but how do you get the sfsml file and put the textures???
  16. Vovxb

Solved I dont see the SFSML folder at all i did replace the .dll file but no SFSML