Search results

1. Hiveplay

My new YT series

Welcome, everything!!! Today I'll write non-typical for me post. So let's start! A very popular in Poland is Mapping. I very like mapping. So I wanna make SFS Continent in nutshell. (In Poland we called differently) The 5 countries are Confirmed: Pusheen Island, SFS, Lego, Lidl and TEA. I'll...
  2. Hiveplay

Concept Art of my game

Hello, I returned. (I'm lost on the internet for 5 months) Who remembers me? I'm programing games for this console So, I will program a Game called "Agency Simulator" You need to manage a Space Agency, lunch rocket, send payload, send Astronaust and hire COO CMO CIO etc. So I made first...
  3. Hiveplay

SFS updates

This article isn't translated Yea I learn English :). Welcome! We have 1.4 updates so we need plan 1.4.5 or 1.5 update. It's my ideas for the update. So we start:). 1.Bigger engine. I'm called "Big Eagle Engine":). It has 6 units width. And have 2578 Kn thrust. 2. Please Return the big probe 3...
  4. Hiveplay

First Thred in this Topic XD

5. Hiveplay

My Fanart

Create in Paint
  6. Hiveplay

My history of rockets #1 First Satellite

Hi I told you that there will be such a series and I invite you to watch
  7. Hiveplay

Concepts

Welcome back. My concepts will really do real work in NASA or SpaceX 1. Break the mission to an interesting idea that will happen again. You can disable the mission interrupt, but if you choose to turn it on, it will write. They will be up to three people -OK -average -Abort If to Abort, we can...
  8. Hiveplay

An interesting idea for the distribution of the game on a larger scale

We have versions for Android. About a million IOS downloads do not know, but probably another million, I still do not know about this version of computers, but probably from about 1 million to 3. so I have an idea to increase it by about 3.5 downloads, increase it by another 50 - 175%, so the...
  9. Hiveplay

Quastion

I have such a little non-typical question whether a file or some modem can change the engine thrust because I want to do the series "my History Progression of rockets " and wants that the engines would differ as I create example delta II block 2 rather it will differ the thrust of engines...
  10. Hiveplay

Concepts

Part of it is me again and I have concepts for improving the game for you The article will be long wishing you a nice lektrury 1. Research instruments Available will be Termomtert Barometer Topomaper The camera and each will give scientific results But I will go to them for other concepts...
  11. Hiveplay

Concept

I have a very interesting idea when it comes to 1.4 updates and maybe 1.5. I'm going to the details, my idea is that the computer will ask more, but I already have probe and capsule. But in the computer we would have autopilot that would be interesting but also destroyed the game because then...
  12. Hiveplay

help me!!

I can't instal modloader :(