Search results

1. SSA

Going back to space flight simulator!!

Hello, it's been a 2 year since I played sfs (spaceflight simulator), alot has changed since I left and I lose my bp editing skills now. I need little bit of help, I forgot the basics of bp editing plus those texture codes, also can someone tell me about what changed or features added on bp...
  2. SSA

Some little snek peek on my cRiw dRigon lol

Making that dragon take me 7 days to finish it Also....the best part of this crew dragon is this Working hatch, THATS damn beautiful Bp?? It will release after the crew 2 launch :) "This is SSA Bringing realistic Rocket recreations for you"
  3. SSA

SpaceX Falcon 9 / starlink Satellite

Falcon 9 is a partially reusable two-stage-to-orbit medium-lift launch vehicle designed and manufactured by SpaceX in the United States. Both the first and second stages are powered by SpaceX Merlin engines, using cryogenic liquid oxygen and rocket-grade kerosene as propellants Falcon 9 /...
  4. SSA

Ula's Vulcan centaur

Vulcan Centaur is a two-stage-to-orbit, heavy-lift launch vehicle that is under development by the United Launch Alliance Vulcan centeur / dream chaser cargo version by SSA Second stage seperation make sure after you separated the Fairing "clear the debris" Also the dream chaser...
  5. SSA

Plajec craw drigon

6. SSA

Best picture I got on sfs

That's not edited lol That's the most epic picture I got on my whole life Is like tesla roadster show up in the Fairing of falcon heavy Vulcan centeur still wip
  7. SSA

Sierra Nevada's Dream chaser

The Dream Chaser is an American reusable lifting-body spaceplane being developed by Sierra Nevada Corporation Space Systems. Originally intended as a crewed vehicle, the Dream Chaser Space System is set to be produced after the cargo variant, Dream Chaser Cargo System, is operational. *The...
  8. SSA

Ula Atlas v 401

Atlas V is an expendable launch system and the fifth major version in the Atlas rocket family. It was originally designed by Lockheed Martin, now being operated by United Launch Alliance, a joint venture between Lockheed Martin and Boeing. Each Atlas V rocket consists of two main stages. Atlas...
  9. SSA

SpaceX Falcon heavy 1:1

Falcon Heavy is a partially reusable heavy-lift launch vehicle designed and manufactured by SpaceX. It is derived from the Falcon 9 vehicle and consists of a strengthened Falcon 9 first stage as the center core with two additional Falcon 9-like first stages as strap-on boosters. Falcon by SSA...
  10. SSA

Blue origin New sherpard

New Shepard is a vertical-takeoff, vertical-landing, crew-rated suborbital launch vehicle that is being developed by Blue Origin as a commercial system for suborbital space tourism. Blue Origin is owned and led by Amazon.com founder and businessman Jeff Bezos and aerospace engineer Rob Meyerson...
  11. SSA

Soviet N1 rocket - SSA

The N1/L3 was a super heavy-lift launch vehicle intended to deliver payloads beyond low Earth orbit. The N1 was the Soviet counterpart to the US Saturn V and was intended to enable crewed travel to Earth's Moon and beyond, with studies beginning as early as 1959 but the program has been...
  12. SSA

SpaceX - big falcon rocket (BFR)

SpaceX BFR - by SSA You can land on moon without refueling, going to mars is need to be refuel. This BFR also include solar panels Booster has a unlimited fuel glitch So it's not gonna run out fuel this BFR has no stretched parts so it can do docking. Please credit me if u are going...