Search results

1. Akuma

World Lore

Anyone else put lore or something like that in their worlds? Like, for example, in my world there's three main space agencies; Infernal Space Agency (ISA) of the infernal tieflings, Federal Aerospace Institute of Their Holiness (FAITH) of the divine himmelings, and Humanity's Aerospace...
  2. Akuma

My dumb ass underestimated how thick Venus' atmosphere is and accidentally strands the crew of Lilith 1 in it

Fate has ordained that the crew who went to Venus to explore in peace will stay on Venus to rest in peace. These brave tieflings; Arkris, Rallyre, and Lierna; know that although there is a hope for their recovery, they don't have the supplies to remain in the planet before help arrives. But...
  3. Akuma

Will this stupid thing I did a few years ago come back to bite me?

I used to have an account here in 2019. Here's a link to it: Mr. Yus Gamer I thought it was one of the casualties of the hacking thing that deleted a bunch of accounts here but I recently found it in the Legacy Division section of the forum. Anyways, I left to focus on an important academic...
  4. Akuma

My rocket got banished into the void

I was testing the first stage of my Mars rocket and it got banished into the void. Looks kinda cool. Can't do anything aside from zooming in and opening the map tho.
  5. Akuma

I made a replica of the Maya-1 Satellite

Maya-1 is the first nanosatellite of the Philippines. And I decided to make a replica of it in SFS. Then I sent it to LEO although I didn't have a replica of the Falcon 9 Full Thrust, the rocket used to send it to space, so I just used one of my rockets, the Zariel-1. Do I get a...
  6. Akuma

I had an idea

Hope it's not that annoying tho. Also, the logo is prolly gonna change a lot.
  7. Akuma

Sent a rover to The Graveyard

I landed a rover on Mercury after accidentally triggering an encounter with the planet when trying to send the third stage of my rocket to the Sun after finishing doing tests with it. The ship actually crashed even before this and it spun around for a bit in a... Hill-like trajectory, I...
  8. Akuma

I flew straight up and landed on the moon

Was supposed to be just doing tests with my Mars rocket. Not gonna lie, this is how I thought people got into the moon back then. Just precisely calculating the moon's position and then flying straight up lmao.
  9. Akuma

Terrarian Moon Mission

I haven't done this in literal years.
  10. Akuma

I made a rocket powered by hell

I think I'm gonna try making a rocket, maybe in space, with more engines next.