Search results

1. Ivory_TURBO

Mars space hotel

Hiafter some time I realized that the hermes 1 was out of jupiter orbit due to some unaccounted gravity assists i think. I didn't continue any more research on jupiter so i decided to combine hermes 1 and 2 which is in tje mars orbit. I just undocked the artillary and engine parts and fixed the...
  2. Ivory_TURBO

The shuttle challenge

3. Ivory_TURBO

The heavy lift challenge

Please tell me if I have done anything wrong.
  4. Ivory_TURBO

Aroane 5.

I stretched engines for better performance and I could go to jupiter with direct thrust. And there were about a quater of fuel left after going to jupiter.
  5. Ivory_TURBO

The replica challenge

This is the ariane 5.
  6. Ivory_TURBO

Mission jupiter.

This is the jupiter challenge.(i did a flyby while using each moon as a gravity assisst) I know I won't get the badge I did this for fun.
  7. Ivory_TURBO

Rocket sleigh/skateboard

I know this is not much but this way more fun than launching rockets(for me).
  8. Ivory_TURBO

The hermes 2

The hermes 2 has prority of colonizing mars., a fuel station and as a transport hub. I redid the crashland picture.
  9. Ivory_TURBO

I finally did it.(I think)

The voyager quest Note: I had to drain the probes fuel for the final burn. The weight is 254t because I use 1.4 and there is mass difference.
  10. Ivory_TURBO

Mars challenge 1

ATTACH]
  11. Ivory_TURBO

Saturn V

Guys this is saturn v. I tried to make it as realistic as possible.
  12. Ivory_TURBO

Mission jupiter(The hermes)

Guys I learned to dock a week ago so I thought I 'd make a space station. This space station is from the neutralizer youtube channel. I named it hermes1. I changed the artillery and payload.(ma
  13. Ivory_TURBO

Sabre A to the moon

This is a moon crewed mission.
  14. Ivory_TURBO

My entry for team titan.

My moon mission. Do I need to put blueprint also if so pls tell me.
  15. Ivory_TURBO

Bump rocket test

The idea is to crash on a astranomocal body with enough wheels to wistand the impact force.(the atmosphere helps if it is a planet)
  16. Ivory_TURBO

Missile launcher

This is a missile launcher.
  17. Ivory_TURBO

Sls orian crewed

Can go to mars and back. The core stage has enough fuel to goto mars.
  18. Ivory_TURBO

My moon base

This is my moon base there are 2 remote controlled rovers and 1 manned rover , 1 moon assemble device, a landing pad with refuelling and a sabre A moon capsule and an orian module. The manned rover was from a youtuber neutralizer and the orian was from "share your blueprints " thread.
  19. Ivory_TURBO

Tank (no armour)

This is my version of sfs tank ising separators as ammunition. I got the idea to use separators from the bomber drones.