Search results

1. S

(v1.2 UPDATE) BR-Apollo (Previously BASP)

Nah that's weird.
  2. S

Soyuz & N-1 inspired super heavy lift rocket

Oh, and I forgot to mention, By "optimized for the realistic solar system" I mean the Realistic Mode. This rocket will probably not work on a real scale solar system on mobile. This rocket is reserved for the Steam version of SFS in the meantime.
  3. S

Soyuz & N-1 inspired super heavy lift rocket

This is a two-stage super heavy lift rocket inspired by the Soyuz and N-1 rockets, optimized for the realistic solar system. Approximately 150 tons to a low 185 km orbit, and approximately 53 tons on a transfer orbit to the Moon. Payload capacity to Mars is unknown. Here is the same rocket...
  4. S

It's fine.
  5. S

Wdym staging? You can make smaller scaled rockets with over five stages or something if you wanna optimize it for the 1:20 scale solar system. Also J-2 engine has lower ISP than F1? What?
  6. S

What's the point of making the rockets to real scale if they can't even reach Earth orbit in realistic mode?
  7. S

Prime Aerospace SpaceX (PAS)

Also kinda disappointed that the HLS can't get to orbit even with the Super Heavy booster. It's alright tho
  8. S

Man, I tested the fully stacked Starship with maximum payload (around 150 tons) and it could send that payload to orbit and I could recover both stages!
  9. S

Any mods that make uncontrolled rockets keep going?

For me it's for SpaceX style rockets that work in RSS. When I switch back to the first stage to land it the second stage is already descending towards Earth and so would need more fuel to reach orbit (which is also pretty unrealistic.)
  10. S

Any mods that make uncontrolled rockets keep going?

Are they any mods that can make uncontrolled rockets keep going? Every time I have an uncontrolled rocket that is still going (meaning engines on, 100% thrust), at some point it's trajectory just stays still even though the engines are still on and are in 100% thrust. The trajectory of the...
  11. S

Which world type are these parts optimized for? RSS or 1:20 solar system?
  12. S

Addon - the Spaceflight Simulator Mod Pack

Hey FlightRussianMan, just saying this: Why is Betelguese closer to the Sun than Regulus? I thought you placed all of the stars in terms of their real life location. Betelguese is farther away from the Sun than Regulus.
  13. S

Modding challenge only

Don't inflatable heat shield custom parts already exist? I know there's a similar one in the Mac's Sea Dragon mod
  14. S

Also for some reason the day/night cycles don't work properly, there is no night and the sunrises/sunsets are bright white
  15. S

Can you make parts collisionless in SFS?

Could you show this visually? Because I don't know what you just said.
  16. S

I'm about to lose my shit right now. I followed the set up instructions and it keeps giving me an error.
  17. S

FlightRussianMan, I think you should add fictional planetary systems as well from pop culture! Like for example Polyphemus and Pandora from the Avatar movies.
  18. S

Can you make parts collisionless in SFS?

Parts of the separator are collisionless, so I'm wondering whether this can be done for other parts or not
  19. S

FlightRussianMan, asking this question: Why isn't the submod released yet if it is already done like you said before?
  20. S

Discord Ban Appeal

someone123#7822 Discord ID: 717900597298462750 Ban Date: About almost 2 years ago Reason for ban: Spam (I was counting my launches and the bot thought that it was spam, accidental NSFW post, staff disrespect (basically being immature) Why I should be unbanned: I’m really sorry for the annoyance...