2. Deepspacegod

Atlas mission

700t to LEO
  3. Deepspacegod

Jupiter Io1 mission

My 2 launch Jupiter mission First launch of the Io1
  4. Deepspacegod

Does anybody have TWR charts?

Just wondering if anybody has TWR charts? Like what TWR you would need to land on a planet (I need one of Jupiters moons specifically)
  5. Deepspacegod

SLS/Artemis mission

This was an attempt at team hawk so I decided to put my hard work to good use There is a blueprint in the blueprints section
  6. Deepspacegod

Semi-realistic SLS

This is a semi realistic SLS I made for the realism challenge, it failed but it's still quite the cool ship, you can adjust the payloads and transfer stages, I included a secondary heavy transfer stage Requires No-heat for liftoff
  7. Deepspacegod

Expanding to the stars (multiplayer-project)

This is a multiplayer program How this will work: when you are chosen you have a couple of different things to do, you cannot make a base on a planet that is not directly beside one that already has a base (example: you cannot travel to any of the jovian moons until someone has made a base on...
  8. Deepspacegod

Reusable rocket

Here is my reusable rocket attempt First launch:
  9. Deepspacegod

How to ping staff members

I was just wondering how to ping staff members?
  10. Deepspacegod

1:1 scale rocket

Now the SLS hasn't been launched yet but i had already mostly finished it when i realized so i hope this works. Now i couldn't find the height of the launch escape system but this is the closest i could figure. I posted it on my YT channel cause i can't figure out how to screenshot steam games .
  11. Deepspacegod

FINALLY MY VOYAGER QUEST!!!

Ok... finally here you go and veiws from 40,000,000 and 100,000,000 (I'm just realizing I spent 23 minutes double checking everything)
  12. Deepspacegod

Replica apollo

Here is my hopefully very close to 1:1 replica of the apollo It is easily able to complete the apollo mission
  13. Deepspacegod

Finally my Voyager quest

Here is my voyager quest attempt, it took me like... idn a year to figure this out
  14. Deepspacegod

I'm confused with mods

Could someone send me good beta-modloader mods, im having trouble figuring out witch ones are old mod-loader or beta-modloader
  15. Deepspacegod

Im just wondering how we can make planet packs now

I've tried making a couple planet packs before but now I want to make a new one and theirs no planet pack folder, idk if it's just on steam or wat but could someone please sent the base to me or tell me where to find the folder(on steam or android)
  16. Deepspacegod

Shuttle (ish)

The Shuttle (ISH) is a steak of the art shuttle with no point other than it works and has no heat engines. It looks cool and can fly to Mars and reenter easy Also, don't be afraid to do an areobreak. Comes equipped with a bad launcher
  17. Deepspacegod

Found the farthest planet in Space Agency

What's your most impressive Space Agency Build (if anybody even plays it anymore) Mine is my interstellar spacecraft to ENC
  18. Deepspacegod

The bajor project

Here I will post my attempts to recreate bajor, the wormhole, deep space 9 and a couple ships like the defiant in SFS
  19. Deepspacegod

The Osirus interstellar Spacecraft

After 1 hour of work... After 4 launches and 4 dock in earth orbit... I give you the Osiris! This project was inspired by: Defy the Worlds by claudia gray, and in my opinion the best sirise ever! If I get 10 messages I will attempt to post the world file! I don't want to give it away to just...
  20. Deepspacegod

What is the most efficient way to orbit?

Above question
  21. Deepspacegod

A more technical language

Raxion
  22. Deepspacegod

Are you allowed to create special divisions yourself? Or is that just for specific people/rank?

The question in title. I personally have always wanted to create a real community.
  23. Deepspacegod

Station

My 3 part space station with escape capsule Blueprints Mission 1 Mission 2 Mission 3 Please tell me it's not to big 9
  24. Deepspacegod

Is their a discord? What is the link

And is it possible to become a staff member?
  25. Deepspacegod

Granny1 mars lander/return

My mars mission for team frontier, this entire process took almost 2 hours! (Including failed attempts)