Search results

1. spacedoge402

Mercury Redstone Replica

I don't know if this counts, but I replicated the mercury redstone using the mercury atlas DLC parts. I have a fully functional Delta IV heavy saved in case if it doesn't.
  2. spacedoge402

Atlas Mission!11

I've color coded the rocket to be *quirky* and *unique* Silver: Side Boosters Stripes: Core Stage White: Payload (Edit): The video isn't loading, so click the "watch on youtube" button
  3. spacedoge402

My Mods aren't working!

If anyone knows why, please let me know!
  4. spacedoge402

Team Hawk Jovian Challenge [Part One]

I have made a craft that can land on a Jovian moon, and return back. The layout is similar to the Apollo spacecraft, but with two landers (incase one doesn't return) and an oversized mothership. The mothership was built in multiple launches (I will have each separate launch in a craft, so you...
  5. spacedoge402

Bugged Re-entry?

For some reason, the re-entry on steam is like it was before the re-entry update (no flame effects and no heating). Was this intentional or is it just a bug? If this can be fixed, then how do I fix it?
  6. spacedoge402

What are likes?

I have had this question for a while now. There is a counter on someone's profile and it shows how many likes they have. However, I can't find someone that actually has some likes on their profile. Heck, even Blazer doesn't have any likes, and she has the most messages on the forum! However, I...
  7. spacedoge402

Open Glitchy Orbit?

I have been trying to do the "Under Pressure" challenge, but for some reason, my orbit around the sun kept shrinking. I was on an encounter course with mercury, and then suddenly, I am on a collision course with the sun! This is a serious bug, which will not allow me to play SFS in a fun way.
  8. spacedoge402

Problem with Parts.

I was going to return to sfs after like 2 months, but I can't move the parts. Any help?
  9. spacedoge402

Ghost Member?

Every time I go on the forums, and look at the members online, I count a number, but the counter says that there is one extra member online. I don't know what this is about, so please explain For evidence: (I don't know why, but it now says two extra members are online)
  10. spacedoge402

The final quest (voyager)

Wowowow I think I defeated the final quest, and I think I am also good by the old challenge rule limit with 250t (if it was 245, then I'm not eligible). Hope you enjoy it! Here I am in blueprint mode: Ok we rolled out onto the launch pad: And we've successfully acquired orbit using just a...
  11. spacedoge402

How do you change your name?

I've recently been wondering if you can change your name because I would like to change the 916 in my name. If there is one, then please reply to this thread :D
  12. spacedoge402

More Boosters

13. spacedoge402

The Big Mac Space Station!

Ok, instead of doing the voyager quest, I'm doing the space station challenge, and here is my space station (and the building of it, obviously) The Space Station itself: https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/oW0OWkc0Ee2VLi2XWYf3kQ The docking Module: The Habitation Module: The...
  14. spacedoge402

you already know what this is about

Ok, let's get this over with And that's it! I will go smash my head against a wall if this doesn't work.
  15. spacedoge402

Voyager 2 (The second one)

Ok, after Mooncrasher told me that I couldn't transfer fuel between the spacecraft and the rocket, I made a second attempt. I call it voyager 2! The BP is about 240t Wow, very impressive weather today! Anyways, now we are in orbit! And after we finish off the final stage, we are now on a...
  16. spacedoge402

Voyager Challenge Accepted (And completed :))

What's up, guys! You may be noticing that I'm pushing out content really quickly, this is because these are easy-medium challenges, so I can't wait to get into team Hawk! Also, this was my second attempt (the first one I got an encounter with Jupiter, but I was already out of liquid fuel). The...
  17. spacedoge402

Construction Tutorial (Mobile 1.5.7)

If you are on mobile and don't know how to build, this guide should teach you how! The top section is for Non-DLC items, and the bottom is for DLC Items. Functions In order to select items, just tap them with your finger, and to select multiple items at once, hold your finger then drag! To...
  18. spacedoge402

The Space Station!!

Ok, I constructed the space station, it is a little different than In bp mode, but overall the same. 1. Hub 2. Solar Array 3. Lab 4. Airlock 5. Habitat 6. Docking Lot 7. Communications 8. Escape Module (Loaded with crew) And that's it! I think I forgot to put the orbit picture, but it...
  19. spacedoge402

Is this ok for the space station challenge?

Before I construct the space station, I want to know if it's ok for the challenge. (Sorry for bad handwriting, I was using a mouse) If this is ok, then I will construct it. Let me know in the comments!
  20. spacedoge402

Martian Mission!!111!!!

Ok for this one, instead of doing a video, I am showing the screenshots. 1. On Launchpad 2. In LEO 3. In Low-High Martian Orbit 4. Martian Landing 5. Earth Return 6. Achievements And that's all! Hopefully, this is enough to get the mars mission done! :D
  21. spacedoge402

Going to the moon w/ no dlc! (Trying to get into team titan)

The Video Feel free to comment down Below!
  22. spacedoge402

What does this mean?

For some reason, I'm trying to make a planet pack, but I don't know how to solve the bottom error. Plz, help :(
  23. spacedoge402

Space Station Platz

This Space Station has 3 major docking ports (2 medium ones and one small one). The 2 medium ones can be used to refuel the station. the small one can be used for spacecraft to dock to it.
  24. spacedoge402

Minerva V Launch Vehicle (DLC REQUIRED)

Here it is Sitting on the launch pad. It is Capable of Sending the Ares Spacecraft (also featured) into a lunar-Transfer Orbit.