Search results

1. Shako

Smallest rovere

This is the smallest possible rover, it's so funny XD
  2. Shako

My new planet pack, the Obscuro system, development thread

I am working on a new planet pack, this is just the beginning of this work, it will take months to finish. I accept advice on what other celestial bodies to add. Here is a video:
  3. Shako

Hyper-ionic rocket

with this rocket you can go almost anywhere because the third stage is powered by dozens of very compact ionic engines (Bp edited), here is a video:
  4. Shako

Shako system 1.2 (fictional)

I open another thread to officially present the final version of my planet pack, the shako system, it took me months to create, test and perfect it. The number of celestial bodies is 120, instead of screenshot i opted for a video to show you the planet pack: And here is the download link: Shako...
  5. Shako

Quark star texture

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, I have a planet pack that I have been working on for months, I have already released some versions in another thread, now I would like to add a Quark star, for the texture of the star I thought about this, tell me what you think
  6. Shako

I need some help regarding clouds in custom planets

As i mentioned in the title, i don't know how to place correctly clouds textures on custom made planets... Please someone can explain me how to?
  7. Shako

My first planet pack

this is my first planet pack, i made it using a simple text editor for android. your mission is to land on each planet without using infinite fuel cheat. Here the link to download: Shako lite.zip