1.5 on IOS.

LOX

Registered
Sorry to say, you might be angry but I think it's been too long already. The update should came out already.
Lol! Preaching to the choir! I got banned from here for getting mad about the 1.4 update!
Won’t ever happen again, I’ve become a master at not giving a crap about anything anymore...

T

TtTOtW

You
Lol! Preaching to the choir! I got banned from here for getting mad about the 1.4 update!
Won’t ever happen again, I’ve become a master at not giving a crap about anything anymore...
You got banned for your toxic behaviour, the cause of it is irrelevant. But, that's in the past now. Let's move on, shall we?

LOX

Registered
You

You got banned for your toxic behaviour, the cause of it is irrelevant. But, that's in the past now. Let's move on, shall we?
I believe if you actually read what I just said in verbatim, that you will come to the absolute conclusion that is precisely what I just said.

May I suggest a very good book?
9A934A78-36A7-4CB9-B01C-F42AA87A43FE.jpeg

Last edited:

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I believe if you actually read what I just said in verbatim, that you will come to the absolute conclusion that is precisely what I just said.
Let’s not disrespect each other here.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I’m being disrespectful?
I don’t know if it was intentional or not, but it came off to me as being a bit aggressive. If it wasn’t then my apologies.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered

May I suggest a very good book?
View attachment 39223
I mean, I wouldn’t consider the idea of not purchasing the book, but the context you put it in throws it off.