A person giveing older verions of the game a paircy

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi SFS, I got banned for no reason
the reason I got for "piracy" was mistaken. I found a user by the name of "VvSeanGTvV#2295"(distributing old version of the game with no permission) who went on the discord general chat and started flashing some suspicious links leading to a google drive with an apk so I asked about this apk and downloaded it to report it but then he reported me even throw I did nothing wrong he had an old version of the apk but he quickly made something to and said I was distributing it even throw I found the link and the file but before I could report the admin banned me it happened and while back and now I found this I would like to be unbanned.
My username is "salmoncannon263( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤───=#5479"

salmoncannon263( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤───=#5479
Discord ID: 768086653755457536
Date: I can't remember I have to join back to know
Reason for ban: "piracy"
Why I should be unbanned: hi SFS, I got banned for no reason
the reason I got for "piracy" was mistaken. I found a user by the name of "VvSeanGTvV#2295"(distributing an old version of the game with no permission) who went on the discord general chat and started flashing some suspicious links leading to a google drive with an apk so I asked about this apk and downloaded it to report it but then he reported me even throw I did nothing wrong he had an old version of the apk but he quickly made something to and said I was distributing it even throw I found the link and the file but before I could report the admin banned me it happened and while back and now I found this I would like to be unbanned.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I've sent over your appeal, the Discord moderation team will review it soon.

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
Hello, your appeal has been accepted. Upon review it does appear that you had no ill intentions. In the future please send reports and proof to a moderator privately and do not post/repost links of pirated content in public.

There will be a 1 week probationary period.

Welcome back to the server.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend