Aetheria - Planet Pack by Etherian Space Program | Development Thread

Should Earth be located in 1 of the gas giant's SOI or roughly where it is originall?

• No, keep it close to where it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

The Dark in the Light

Work had been halted for a bit, but in maybe a weeks time, possibly less, I will post more. Cheers guys.

T

The Dark in the Light

Ok, now that I have that file issue sorted out, work has rebegun! I will post at least one thing tonight, probably the Mercury like planet. Cheers guys!

T

The Dark in the Light

Ok, now that I have that file issue sorted out, work has rebegun! I will post at least one thing tonight, probably the Mercury like planet. Cheers guys!
As I said, here's the post. For sake of convenience, I didn't exit & resume. Only for sake of convenience, it's not that don't have rockets capable of launching with drag on. Anyways, onto the post:
Here are some pictures of my short journey to Jumus, the Mercury like planet. There are still things that have to be changed, like how bright the surface is.
Screenshot_20200203-231020_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200203-231231_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200203-231312_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Whoops...
Screenshot_20200203-231345_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
As I said, here's the post. For sake of convenience, I didn't exit & resume. Only for sake of convenience, it's not that don't have rockets capable of launching with drag on. Anyways, onto the post:
Here are some pictures of my short journey to Jumus, the Mercury like planet. There are still things that have to be changed, like how bright the surface is.
View attachment 32652 View attachment 32653 View attachment 32654 Whoops...
View attachment 32655
Did you know the Mercury texture is not existent in SFS 1.4? I mean, the planet file it says: "planetTexture": "Mercury", BUT Stefo Mai Morojna screwed up the files, and as a result, there is not a texture named "Mercury" in the memory of SFS, so that white you see, is not that Mercury is white, is that it simply has no texture.

EDIT: by the way, beautiful landing you have there!

T

The Dark in the Light

Did you know the Mercury texture is not existent in SFS 1.4? I mean, the planet file it says: "planetTexture": "Mercury", BUT Stefo Mai Morojna screwed up the files, and as a result, there is not a texture named "Mercury" in the memory of SFS, so that white you see, is not that Mercury is white, is that it simply has no texture.

EDIT: by the way, beautiful landing you have there!
Thanks! Top notch soft landing was definetely a sucess! :p So, would I just use one of the other planet textures?

T

The Dark in the Light

Ok, I haven't added anything yet. I'm lazy, but I'm gonna change that soon (hopefully). Now that I have a PC, I'll build stuff on there. Work will rebegin Today or tomorrow.