Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
So that everyone knows how to do field repairs? Sounds good, its like having everyone in your squad to know basic first aid. Great for morale.
Roughly. It's more for fault finding and diagnosis as we don't carry much spares.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
How do I draw humans?
I can give you sooo many answers to that. In fact, we have so various Non-SFS threads that at some points I considered making a ho to draw stuff section.

Is not like I'm a Leonardo DaVinci or anything, but I kinda feel I can teach one thing or two.

The first thing you need to do is get rid of the rule, is simply impossible to draw a human with a rule (except Legman with a big maybeeeeeeeeeeeee) There are no straight lines on a human

T

TtTOtW

I can give you sooo many answers to that. In fact, we have so various Non-SFS threads that at some points I considered making a ho to draw stuff section.

Is not like I'm a Leonardo DaVinci or anything, but I kinda feel I can teach one thing or two.

The first thing you need to do is get rid of the rule, is simply impossible to draw a human with a rule (except Legman with a big maybeeeeeeeeeeeee) There are no straight lines on a human
And Legman is not human... oh no Danny... what are you?!