Status
Not open for further replies.

Why2k4

Registered
User ID
Username: Anton Roche#0125
Discord ID: 494804336363438090
Reddit Username: u/Anton_Roche_YT
Date: (Ban: 08/01/2020) (Appeal: 24/01/2020)
Reason: "Flef told me that you were leaking some [redacted] information and refusing to stop. He requested a community-wide ban." - One of the Reddit mods (it doesn't tell me which one)

Why I appealed: I would like to be able to post and interact with the subreddit and I haven't leaked any "[redacted]" information as you said. the only thing I said was "Stef is working hard on the update and I think he's working on bug fixes". I've tried to contact the mods on discord, but I either can't get contact them or when I do contact them, they don't reply. ASoD was very kind when we talked on a separate server, but I haven't heard anything from any of the mods since. I'm coming to the forums now as it's the only place I can interact with and I figured waiting a bit would help me make a more collected appeal. I just want to be able to talk on Reddit and post my creations and react to others. Please consider this before saying no, this isn't to get me back into the main discord server, or the wiki one, I simply want to be able to use the subreddit again.
(also could I see the things i "leaked"? I'm curious.)

Thank you,
Anton

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Man this guy gets banned more than Cosmo... ok let's see what they say.
Cosmo has only been banned from here. Mr Roche seems to be working his way around the medias getting himself banned from each in turn.

T

TtTOtW

Aren't you the one that was going around in the Update Peeks server saying you had the 1.5 beta?
We were informed about that. If that's you, Anton Roche, I wouldn't be too hopeful. But, a fresh start in a new community (us) has generally been a good indication of reform to other platforms. If that's not you, I'd say you have at least a 40% chance.

Why2k4

Registered
Aren't you the one that was going around in the Update Peeks server saying you had the 1.5 beta?
Whilst I do admit I did that, it was 7 months ago and I didn’t, and still don’t have access to any betas. I was just trying to be noticed and have matured a lot since then.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
That’s the screenshot I have, I was given that one as a joke after asking stef if there was a beta.
I admit it was immature, but they were really pushy and I’m not a fan of people that insult others (in this case stef) even though the devs work really hard.
Alright, quit lying through your teeth; it's getting rather irritating. Check your Discord DMs for my proof that you're lying. I shouldn't need to prove to you that you're lying, but apparently I do to get my point across.

T

TtTOtW

That sort of troublemaking will never be good for you. It'll take at least a year before you will be let back, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.