ASA Faction News

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
The PSA, also known as Philippine Space Agency; has their own government and place. The Filipinos are friendly, if you want friends well, join us.

Government: Democracy
Recent News:
- 200 people took refuge to our territory.
- Dela Cruz wall section finished.
- Different communities for each country has been setup.
- President Jez has announced to the Department of Nature to have a project named "Sampung libong puno para sa isang Kilometro Kwadradong Bukid" (Ten Thousand Trees for One Square Kilometer Field).
- A 1 month celebration for our third Philippine victory.

The news is for people to be motivated to join the PSA. The citizens of the PSA are happy, vibrant, kind and positive. Well citizens of the SE, if you miss your old culture, join the PSA, we respect your opinion and traditions because we're democratic!
We are a peaceful war faction (Oxymoron hahaha) . We will wage war and be fierce once attacked.

T

TtTOtW

So you are to be based on earth? And want to run a transport business between earth and the moon?

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
My faction is a sort of War and Trade faction. We have no enemies, but once it appears, we are ready. And we favor the SE, I just don't like monarchy.

T

TtTOtW

You will see its advantages soon enough :) you do democracy among yourselves in your territory, no problem. But when I call out a law it will be only good for you to comply. You will pay a small, fixed tax for this freedom. Since you are still under SE governance... And protection.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
You will see its advantages soon enough :) you do democracy among yourselves in your territory, no problem. But when I call out a law it will be only good for you to comply. You will pay a small, fixed tax for this freedom. Since you are still under SE governance... And protection.
Noted.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
a mercenary faction
"A mercenary is an individual who is hired to take part in an armed conflict but is not part of a regular army or other governmental military force. Mercenaries fight for money or other recompense rather than for political interests."

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
a mercenary faction
"A mercenary is an individual who is hired to take part in an armed conflict but is not part of a regular army or other governmental military force. Mercenaries fight for money or other recompense rather than for political interests."
I'm more of that...

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
It will need to be brought by the High Council.
You cannot say you will join. It will be decided if you can..
I just want to join the SE, I'm having a hard time thinking how will the PSA work, SE is based on earth and moon, having a base on someone's claimed territory is sometimes confusing, joining or merging to the SE is the only way I can think of to solve my problem.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I just want to join the SE, I'm having a hard time thinking how will the PSA work, SE is based on earth and moon, having a base on someone's claimed territory is sometimes confusing, joining or merging to the SE is the only way I can think of to solve my problem.
It will be determined if you can join. Sit tight