AXIS RECRUITMENT

T

TtTOtW

I'm saying, don't be so hard. Treat bad people kindly an half of them will turn good. I admit I miss your glorious leader who is on holiday IRL. I'm sure you do too. Treat the army the way he would. Not the way you would. Then you are sure to be most valuable to him and his military. @ReEntry15 , I would love you on my army too, but your Glorious Leader needs you. And @Lolbit_isawesome .

ReEntry15

CEO of space cat delivery
Registered
I'm saying, don't be so hard. Treat bad people kindly an half of them will turn good. I admit I miss your glorious leader who is on holiday IRL. I'm sure you do too. Treat the army the way he would. Not the way you would. Then you are sure to be most valuable to him and his military. @ReEntry15 , I would love you on my army too, but your Glorious Leader needs you. And @Lolbit_isawesome .
Ok

Sidenote: you are like the guardian angel of the sfs forums :)

T

TtTOtW

I'm more into the history of men who had their arm amputated by a sword but for a piece of skin. He stepped on the hand, pulled the arm off, and kept on fighting with the remaining arm.

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
I'm more into the history of men who had their arm amputated by a sword but for a piece of skin. He stepped on the hand, pulled the arm off, and kept on fighting with the remaining arm.
Like Star Wars.

Just before you read this I want to say that this is long but it explains all about the axis so if you want to join then I highly recommend you read it all

Since our main conversation of weapons is full we will be recruiting soldiers in 4 new conversation that I will personally handle
- space technologies
- ground technologies
- special weapons technologies
- operational testers
To apply for any of these put which branch you are applying for and why that branch could benefit from you.

The sfs axis team hopes to see new volunteers and we welcome all apart from people who are switching sides because both sides are in it just to have a laugh and deserters ruin the game (looking at you lolbit_isawesome!) so don't take it too seriously!

As for the branch details here they are...

Space technologies as the name suggests is for non atmospheric warfare so all people who are good at managing thrusters and creating big battleships this is your place!

My favourite now! Ground technologies is for: tanks, missle launchers and anything in between so if that's your thing then you know what to do!

Ooooh now this stuff is top secret and I'm only accepting the most creative and experienced builders here! This place is for the real manics wether it be: explosives, glitchs and overall crazy this is it!

This is for the ones who would like to help but are not too keen on building so I decided that this would be a good place for you!

For all amazing ideas I will send them up to high command which will also be a new conversation because our whole command structure is being rebuilt but high command will only be accessible by important individuals like our glorious leader cptgorilla!
bah, Axis fascists! We have destroyed you once! And we will destroy you again!

E

Earlmilly1

Oops. Made it look like you said Teuto forest Ambush.…
I put my responce IN the quote. sry