AXIS RECRUITMENT

P

Pls down load my stufc

I would like to join . I have built several fully functional atom bomb transports. These bombs are also capable of reaching the moon if piloted right. They reach speeds of up 5000mps. And they are easy to pilot. The fact they move means you can plan lunar attacks without warping and waiting for the moon to move. The tanks I developed shoot small low velocity rounds. They can also shoot a bomb into the air which drops down and kills the tank (self destruct mode)

Attachments

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
I would like to join . I have built several fully functional atom bomb transports. These bombs are also capable of reaching the moon if piloted right. They reach speeds of up 5000mps. And they are easy to pilot. The fact they move means you can plan lunar attacks without warping and waiting for the moon to move. The tanks I developed shoot small low velocity rounds. They can also shoot a bomb into the air which drops down and kills the tank (self destruct mode)
Good!The Axis is needing members.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Well if you do join.. thanks for the tech;). Always show tech in private of the other side can steal or redesign it.

J

jstorms

I want to be in the Space Force so sign me up for space technologies. For peaceful deterrent purposes of course!