Ban appeal @Blib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blib

Registered
Discord username: blib_8383
Ban date: 8/4/2024
Reason for ban: disrespect to devs, avoiding punishment with alt acc
Why I should get unbanned: Hello developer/moderator! I love SFS and I've been playing for some years now. Unfortunately the game has not had major updates for the past 2 years and this frustrated me because I think SFS has alot of potential. I expressed my frustration in the #vanilla-original channel of the discord server through a meme (dog sleeping gif and text: "average sfs dev"). Now while it was immature and perhaps offensive (although with no bad words aimed at devs) I think that my primary account should be unbanned from the server. I've had alot of fun on the server and met some really nice people there. I would like the person who's reading this to understand that I didn't post this offensive post on the server out of direct hate towards the developers but out of frustration of seeing my favorite game be "abandoned". I'm truly sorry to any developer or moderator that might have gotten offended and I promise I wont do it again. I hope you understand and I wish for SFS to become #1 space sim in the world. Sincierly - Blib

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

We need your Discord ID before passing the appeal. Can you please provide it? See here.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yes of course! Here's the Discord ID: 793866328699830323
Hope this helps!
Perfect, thanks. I sent your appeal to the staff.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
"disrespect to devs" had nothing to do with your warning, and the subsequent mute when said warning was ignored.
Evading punishments via alt is not tolerated for evident reasons.

Appeal denied, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.