Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord user:Bigtruck_Bigtires#6613

mite not letting me add my I’d

ban date 06/09/22

Reason of ban: I was mad over me being muted and messaged a “rage boy” that I was going to wipe the discord I was told reason of ban raid threat

why I should be in banned: I am very sorry and I just stopped playing the game and I miss sharing builds with other people and now I get no help and I’m very sorry I promise I will never do it again I was mad that day and then I got banned made me loose control myself and I want to come back and act more mature
Thank you to who ever reads this

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
This post provides instructions on getting your discord ID: How to make a proper ban appeal

It is needed for an appeal as that is how the staff go about identifying your account.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
That appears to be correct, I will pass it on.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Appeal denied.

We believe it is too early after your previous denial to make another appeal, Additionally, something that wasn't mentioned in the previous response (that frankly should have been) is that raid threats are against Discord's Terms of Service. This combined with the previous reasons given are the reason for such. You may appeal at a later date, but at this time we will not accept an appeal anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.