Bennu Asteroid Download

S

SpaceSimXplore

Hello all,

Please find below my first 'planet' creation. The asteroid 101955 Bennu. Accurate size and gravity as well as shape.

Quite a tricky little asteroid to land on due to its low gravitational pull and rocky surface.
Its orbit lies between Mars and the Earth. Now you can recreate the Osiris-REX NASA missions. I am working on an Ultima Thule and should have it out soon.

Let me know what you think and let's see your successful missions!
Best regards,
David

Attachments

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Hello all,

Please find below my first 'planet' creation. The asteroid 101955 Bennu. Accurate size and gravity as well as shape.

Quite a tricky little asteroid to land on due to its low gravitational pull and rocky surface.
Its orbit lies between Mars and the Earth. Now you can recreate the Osiris-REX NASA missions. I am working on an Ultima Thule and should have it out soon.

Best regards,
David
Is this scaled to SFS, or real scale? SFS is 1:20 size ratio.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello all,

Best regards,
David
YES