Featured Big builds

Screenshot_20191120-122524_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20191120-170523_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Top is My new Lunar Station. Bottom, was working on a drive assembly for a cheat free Colony Ship,and thought, why not see what the cheat version will do, and two modifications later it made orbit.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
T

TtTOtW

You should build surface bases. With your skills and powerful device, you should be able to build a real city on the Moon or Mars :)
I mean, if I could get Rhea as far as I did, cheat free, and as advanced as that... with a supposedly bad excuse of a Chinese ripoff (nothing against my Chinese brothers, just the public perception)... then surely you can do something more realistic and impressive... on the Moon...

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I mean, if I could get Rhea as far as I did, cheat free, and as advanced as that... with a supposedly bad excuse of a Chinese ripoff (nothing against my Chinese brothers, just the public perception)... then surely you can do something more realistic and impressive... on the Moon...
The problem with Rhea is the platform you are using. It has a LOT of structs, and a LOT of landing legs. That generates a massive lag.