Cars - Japanese Legends

E

Earlmilly1

Your state is known for its love of vintage cars
There are probably 5 in my neighborhood.
:) I'm gonna try to get them all.
My grandparents have a convertable an old pickup.
(also, I need to go to sleep. see you later!)

T

TtTOtW

The 2000GT is in fact a Japanese legend...
... And South Africa has a *slight* obsession with pickups in general.

ArelGG

Mapper
Registered
You wont believe it but a saw a Tesla the other day. This may seem normal to you but in Turkey, there is 1 in a 2000 change of you seeing a Tesla. In our country, we have 9 million cars and 80 million people. The reason is there is a fee for even the engine of the car. Compared to US, cars a 3 times more expensive

You wont believe it but a saw a Tesla the other day. This may seem normal to you but in Turkey, there is 1 in a 2000 change of you seeing a Tesla. In our country, we have 9 million cars and 80 million people. The reason is there is a fee for even the engine of the car. Compared to US, cars a 3 times more expensive
currently speaking, Tesla's are fucking stupid to buy. Countries in the world are hardly adapted to cater to electric cars yet, they are still dominated by gas cars.

before you get triggered or something, I would have said the same about gas cars if I was in 1885, because the countries in the world are still hardly adapted to cater to gas cars (i.e. gas stations), as they were still dominated by horse drawn cars.

If you are worried about being poor and can't afford a Ferrari and being the king of the streets, spend 50,000 and buy a T-55.

You'll be the king of the streets for sure.