COFFEE BLASPHEMY

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
I have a little confession to make: I actually drink both Coffee and Tea. Yes, believe or not, but there is actually one person on this forum that drinks them both! :p
Due to some IRL stuff, I may end up drinking coffee. Depends on how much sugar it takes to drown out the case :p

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I have a little confession to make: I actually drink both Coffee and Tea. Yes, believe or not, but there is actually one person on this forum that drinks them both! :p
hmmmm :p :p :p

*holds water and in the same time vodka :p :p*

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Of course, you are always welcome here on Vars! And you’re gonna love the algae goop!
I'll accept that invitation :) and bring all my guys along. Once the mine is assembled.
iz der any RiCe OvEr DeR? :p:p

If YeS perhaps I could eat both RiCe, greeny grass goop and algae goop! in one plate :p :p:p

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Due to some IRL stuff, I may end up drinking coffee. Depends on how much sugar it takes to drown out the case :p
Oooooooohhh... it must be an extreme situation if it takes you to these extreme measures. :p
iz der any RiCe OvEr DeR? :p:p

If YeS perhaps I could eat both RiCe, greeny grass goop and algae goop! in one plate :p:p:p
Of course we have Rice, we have a powerful greenhouse and rice is very important! :p

Edit: also, lots of the tongue emoji on this post :p

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Of course we have Rice, we have a powerful greenhouse and rice is very important! :p
Ah! :D :D yummy rice :p :p

*preps fried fish and some soy sauce :p :p*

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
That’s yellow rice, actually.

Brown rice is when you cook the rice together with black or red beans (At least that’s how it works here :p).
We call it here brown...(or unless I've missed somethin welp the red and black and so forth :p) thou its rice so in the last part...

It will be eaten :p :p

I must confess I drink coffee, real tea and *gasp* herbal teas...
Strong and never any sugar and no damn way putting milk in there

Dug up a pic of the lemon grass I planted just last year, went from a scrawny clump to a huge fountain over my head in one summer
068E0A76-40F7-4A21-82F4-1A376916F6EE.jpeg

Mmmm, baked fish with a cup of Oolong