Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
how do i even install this thing man its so hard man tell me
plsssssssssssss
All the instructions are on Github. If you want more in-detail instructions, check out the other part packs' ones. They are pretty much all the same for each pack (except MoreParts).

Este paquete de piezas vuelve a implementar el antiguo sistema eléctrico en SFS Steam.

>>> DESCARGAR AQUI <<<

A partir de la versión 0.3, este paquete incluye:
  • Sistema eléctrico funcional
  • Baterías de tamaños: 2x1, 4x1 y 6x1
  • RTG
  • Paneles solares pequeños y grandes
  • Unidad de iones
(Se agregará más contenido)

La descripción completa se puede encontrar en el repositorio de GitHub del proyecto (lleva a la misma página que el enlace de descarga).

Capturas de pantalla:

View attachment 86275

View attachment 86276
It is incredible! Very good job to iso the Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, really awesome mod. I enjoy this mod but I would think that it could be better if electricity had more uses apart from ion engines? Like, maybe there could be a capsule or probe that requires energy to work. That would make this mod a little harder, but more fun.. Thank you ^^

N2O4

Modder
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
v0.5 released!

Added
* Small RTG (1x1)
* Big RTG (4x2)

Reworked
* New batteries' icon texture with higher resolution
* Complete Ion Drive model revamp
* Improved texture tiling on solar panels to match the shading

Notes
* No Mac support for now, as it will require me to manually backport my mod to Unity version 2021.3 and it will definitely take some time. Latest Mac-compatible release is v0.4, which still works with dani0105's MorePartsMod and all other packs using Electricity Pack as a dependency.
* Wheel version is no longer supported, as it caused a lot of confusion for users during installation and I no longer have access to its source.

Stellarium

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
v0.5 released!

Added
* Small RTG (1x1)
* Big RTG (4x2)

Reworked

Notes
* No Mac support for now, as it will require me to manually backport my mod to Unity version 2021.3 and it will definitely take some time. Latest Mac-compatible release is v0.4, which still works with dani0105's MorePartsMod and all other packs using Electricity Pack as a dependency.
* Wheel version is no longer supported, as it caused a lot of confusion for users during installation and I no longer have access to its source.
Noice

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
v0.5 released!

Added
* Small RTG (1x1)
* Big RTG (4x2)

Reworked

Notes
You could of just asked me for the wheels... always happy to help.

Astria

Astria short for AstriaPorta (Stargate in ancient)
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This looks pretty cool, will try it out.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I have a mod that need electricity but how do I use the electricity as fuel?
You need to add solar panels or RTGs to your build, they will generate a constant flow of electricity over time. You can use batteries to store it. Solar panels must be deployed to generate electricity. RTGs are part of the electricity part pack.

You need to add solar panels or RTGs to your build, they will generate a constant flow of electricity over time. You can use batteries to store it. Solar panels must be deployed to generate electricity. RTGs are part of the electricity part pack.
I mean how to use ur mod as a dependency for my mod like I have custom engines that uses electricity but I want to use ur electricity mod instead of making my own

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I mean how to use ur mod as a dependency for my mod like I have custom engines that uses electricity but I want to use ur electricity mod instead of making my own
Oh, my bad. I could answer in the case of mods, but not for custom parts unfortunately. It's not my mod by the way. If you are on the official Discord server I recommend to ask there, in the modding channel.

Oh, my bad. I could answer in the case of mods, but not for custom parts unfortunately. It's not my mod by the way. If you are on the official Discord server I recommend to ask there, in the modding channel.
its so silent i get replies after 1 hour tops

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yep, I know. I asked myself for you yesterday, but N2O4 himself doesn't know how to do it. He recommended to ask Picospace (EmberSkyMedia on this forum) but he's barely active now. Probably dani0105 can help because his MoreParts mod uses it too.

dani0105

Modder
Registered
Yep, I know. I asked myself for you yesterday, but N2O4 himself doesn't know how to do it. He recommended to ask Picospace (EmberSkyMedia on this forum) but he's barely active now. Probably dani0105 can help because his MoreParts mod uses it too.

just download Electricity_resource.asset from Electricity Part Pack github (sfs-electricity/Electricity/Assets at main · DinitrogenTetroxide/sfs-electricity) and drag and drop into your unity project. When you compile your .pack file, simply include the resource with your package.

Last edited: