Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
Nice rocket! Looks similar to real life (the scale might be off, but it's not too important), staging is already included, and you keep the black color accessible to non-DLC players. Although I have a few notes.

The second stage is good, but the first stage is not powerful enough. I tested it with a 15t payload, it lifts off, but very slowly. In the end I could send the payload to orbit and managed to land the booster with a lucky 0.2% fuel left (I think I could save more fuel, but my skill is not good enough).

My suggestion is, reduce the hawk engines in the first stage, and change the y value of the engine to 1.0. Add or clip more fuel tanks to compensate the higher fuel consumption. That way it have an ideal TWR, and more capable of launching heavier payload to space.

Dyson Sphere

The First Dysonaut
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Registered
The rocket is visually appealing and looks like the real thing. Every slow lifting cargo. The best part about this rocket is no lag. Most other non dlc F9 rockets I found lag the game which makes it unplayable.

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Nice rocket! Looks similar to real life (the scale might be off, but it's not too important), staging is already included, and you keep the black color accessible to non-DLC players. Although I have a few notes.

The second stage is good, but the first stage is not powerful enough. I tested it with a 15t payload, it lifts off, but very slowly. In the end I could send the payload to orbit and managed to land the booster with a lucky 0.2% fuel left (I think I could save more fuel, but my skill is not good enough).

My suggestion is, reduce the hawk engines in the first stage, and change the y value of the engine to 1.0. Add or clip more fuel tanks to compensate the higher fuel consumption. That way it have an ideal TWR, and more capable of launching heavier payload to space.
Thanks for the feedback! :) gonna add the next update soon, have a great day!

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered

Attachments

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
FALCON 9 1.2 UPDATE
What's New

Attachments

its common knowledge that sharing is the same for mobile and pc
Yeah? what is your problem dude? It's just about sharing blueprints.
Sometimes people use emulator, while some the steam version (me.), also they already elaborated the rocket, so what? do i need to ask him to send the blueprint see if it works? I'm not really online on the forum or anything, so i don't need to find out.

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
FALCON 9 1.4 UPDATE
What's New

•Disable Gimbals on second stage
•Removed Grid fins
•Added non functional grid fins
•More Details
You know i wouldn't let this rocket die
https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/ZXHyw09YEe2VNC2XWYf3kQ
Screenshot_2022-10-19-10-47-08-06_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.jpg
hopefully necroposting doesn't apply to the makers of the thread they are necroposting, if not then I'm in trouble☠️

Last edited:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Nice work!

hopefully necroposting doesn't apply to the makers of the thread they are necroposting, if not then I'm in trouble☠️
It's actually ok to reply to an old thread if you bring something to it, especially if it's your thread. So no worries :)