Solved Forum shutting down

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Man you really just aren't meant to have entertainment...
Haha. Hasn't happened in like 2 years so I think i'm good. I'm also going to be moving in a couple weeks so hopefully the new place will be better at keeping lightning from destroying everything.

T

TtTOtW

Ok. First, you pick a fight with a nasty noire. Then people start saying you should be moderator and they'll back you. Then you apply and become moderator. Then you are appointed over the other moderators. Then you become admin. Then you mess up everyone's banners in the name of learning. Either way, you're not scared of vikings anymore.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Ok. First, you pick a fight with a nasty noire. Then people start saying you should be moderator and they'll back you. Then you apply and become moderator. Then you are appointed over the other moderators. Then you become admin. Then you mess up everyone's banners in the name of learning. Either way, you're not scared of vikings anymore.
I shall learn. But I shall never get as powerful as you

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Sounds like me except replace Noire with Cosmo and remove everything after 'applying to become a moderator.'