Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Unfortunately you also have to show your speed at one of the following marks to confirm that you are on an escape trajectory:
Screenshot_20230207-181148_Chrome.jpg

As you have the VanillaUpgrades mod you can also simply show a screenshot that proves that your eccentricity is higher than 1 (once you're out of the Earth's SOI of course).

A single screenshot is fine, you don't have to remake a video.

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Making new video would be faster than looking for that save in archive with hundreds of old saves. Especially when i don't even sure if this save still exists. Since my rocket had flaws i can correct them and use better take off trajectory, so the very next video can be made in 10 minutes easily. That would be just faster, than looking for save, which might not even exist. :)

But there is a question - where to stop the video? In this video i showed that my trajectory is beyond Solar system, and after that i burned even more fuel, to increase my speed even farther.

Till which point video should continue? I must be how far from sun in terms of Jupiter? 3 Jupiter orbits from Sun? 50 Jupiter orbits from Sun?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
But there is a question - where to stop the video?
You have to show the probe on its trajectory in the solar system like this:
VideoCapture_20211218-193832.jpg
In this case I've chosen the first mark and I'm at 7301 m/s, above the specified 7250 m/s for that mark. The threshold corresponds to the liberation speed.

However if you use the VanillaUpgrades mod you can simply show that your eccentricity is above 1.0, the distance doesn't matter then.

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
You have to show the probe on its trajectory in the solar system like this:
View attachment 98338
In this case I've chosen the first mark and I'm at 7301 m/s, above the specified 7250 m/s for that mark. The threshold corresponds to the liberation speed.

However if you use the VanillaUpgrades mod you can simply show that your eccentricity is above 1.0, the distance doesn't matter then.
How do you do that? The vanilla upgrade mod is confusing. (sorry for butting in)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
How do you do that? The vanilla upgrade mod is confusing. (sorry for butting in)
You normally have a tab ingame:
1672846272812.png
That's the advanced info panel on the right. The Smart SAS is another one.