Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
How did you make those textures? What program did you use?

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
All textures in the pack are original made by me
I don't think so. Give me some time and I'll prove it...
I was admiring these textures and wondering how you make them, when I saw Valahar's texture. I swore I've seen it somewhere. I thought it was D'qar from star wars...
Not bad guess. It's Takodana from star wars. Thanks google for image searching. https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...1Hb0x6Ukr_1G5eMK4z4s5s8DdPTYhgK2QkKB&hl=en-AR (Long link, eh?)
So I did a bit of research, all hail google lens, and found out that quite a few of these textures are very easily found in the internet, some on official pages, and quite a few are from star wars.
So, this was it for google image searching. Now time for google lens...
Screenshot_20200905-172240.png Screenshot_20200905-172327.png Screenshot_20200905-172345.png Screenshot_20200905-172527.png Screenshot_20200905-172617.png Screenshot_20200905-172635.png Screenshot_20200905-172807.png Screenshot_20200905-172832.png Screenshot_20200905-172920.png Screenshot_20200905-172945.png Screenshot_20200905-173023.png
Also, there's a few of them on some site called (pinterest? pininterest? Dunno.)
It's fine to use textures that are not yours, but you have to give credit. And you not only didn't give credit, but claimed it was yours. Though there's some nice ones that I would believe you did yourself there, and the pack is good overall.

Last edited:

Henri

Registered
I was admiring these textures and wondering how you make them, when I saw Valahar's texture. I swore I've seen it somewhere. I thought it was D'qar from star wars...
Not bad guess. It's Takodana from star wars. Thanks google for image searching. https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...1Hb0x6Ukr_1G5eMK4z4s5s8DdPTYhgK2QkKB&hl=en-AR (Long link, eh?)
So I did a bit of research, all hail google lens, and found out that quite a few of these textures are very easily found in the internet, some on official pages, and quite a few are from star wars.
View attachment 45033 View attachment 45034 View attachment 45035 View attachment 45036 View attachment 45037 View attachment 45038 View attachment 45039 View attachment 45040 View attachment 45041 View attachment 45042 View attachment 45043
Also, there's a few of them on some site called (pinterest? pininterest? Dunno.)
It's fine to use textures that are not yours, but you have to give credit. And you not only didn't give credit, but claimed it was yours. Though there's some nice ones that I would believe you did yourself there, and the pack is good overall.
I did not know that were at pinterest in the next version I will replace the textures thank you very much for letting me know

Henri

Registered
View attachment 45033 View attachment 45034 View attachment 45035 View attachment 45036 View attachment 45037 View attachment 45038 View attachment 45039 View attachment 45040 View attachment 45041 View attachment 45042 View attachment 45043
So far I don't understand why you care so much about it, just because of textures.

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
So far I don't understand why you care so much about it, just because of textures.
As I said, there's nothing wrong in using other peoples textures, as long as you give credit! The problem is you didn't and said you made them.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Because someone else put effort into making them, not you. You ALWAYS should give credit to people whenever you use their job.