Hello Im New Here : )

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
So Im Sharing One Of My Blueprints,I Am Working For More Of Blueprints
Hi! And welcome to the Official SFS Forums!
Unfortunately we need an image of what your trying to show us, or we cannot validate that you were the original creator :)

Pumkin

Registered
Hi! And welcome to the Official SFS Forums!
Unfortunately we need an image of what your trying to show us, or we cannot validate that you were the original creator :)
Why I Can't Edit It

A few minutes ago the Edit Thing Was There But Now It's Gone....How I Gonna Fix It??

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Also blueprint files actually belong in MODDING > Downloads > Blueprint Downloads, so you posted in the wrong section of the forums.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Screenshot_2019-12-31-14-45-04.png

Actually not a bad Saturn V that. The outer F-1s could come in a little bit and stage III is a bit too capable (always a problem with SFS, making an 800ton moon rocket only just capable of getting to the moon). Stage II didn't quite make LEO, which it isn't supposed to so good effort on that.
The LES is a good set up. Same with the CSM and the LEM, although I didn't bother landing it as there's a lot of docking ports and my sausage fingers separated the LEM upper and lower sections whilst still in LLO trying to fire the descent engine and de-orbit for landing.

Overlapped engines are an utter bawl bag to fire though when staging.

View attachment 31135

Actually not a bad Saturn V that. The outer F-1s could come in a little bit and stage III is a bit too capable (always a problem with SFS, making an 800ton moon rocket only just capable of getting to the moon). Stage II didn't quite make LEO, which it isn't supposed to so good effort on that.
The LES is a good set up. Same with the CSM and the LEM, although I didn't bother landing it as there's a lot of docking ports and my sausage fingers separated the LEM upper and lower sections whilst still in LLO trying to fire the descent engine and de-orbit for landing.

Thank You For Your Reply
I Didn't Even Make Math Solutions and Etc.

Thats Why

Im Just Making rockets...

B
View attachment 31135

But I'll Do My Best

To Do