Hello Im New Here : )

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hahaha! I don't need to. ACSS is just a bunch of asteroids, there's not a lot of skills in that.
I do have a trick in my arsenal that might dwarf even Eternia... I wont reveal it yet, but it might contain 12 stars, around 50 planets and loads (i wont estimate) of major moons, all in a single planetary system.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I do have a trick in my arsenal that might dwarf even Eternia... I wont reveal it yet, but it might contain 12 stars, around 50 planets and loads (i wont estimate) of major moons, all in a single planetary system.
You Do that, I might recognize you are at my level.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
And just for the record Eternia can't Grow anymore in size simply because my low-budget phone can't take anymore bodies, So I'll fight you with quality, not quantity.
Yeah right - my planets in the new pack will have 2k textures, unlike your 0.5k to 1k-ish textures.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Yeah right - my planets in the new pack will have 2k textures, unlike your 0.5k to 1k-ish textures.
Size doesn't matter. You can keep your 100 k pictures. Its design what matters. A user doesn't care If the photo weights 0.5, 2 o 100, what an user wants to see is an intriguing and imaginative design, not a high quality texture.

Edit: Also, who said quality is given by texture only? C'mon!

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Size doesn't matter. You can keep your 100 k pictures. Its design what matters. A user doesn't care If the photo weights 0.5, 2 o 100, what an user wants to see is an intriguing and imaginative design, not a high quality texture.

Edit: Also, who said quality is given by texture only? C'mon!
Lets see who is going to be the best planet packer in 2020, hehe.
And let the competiton begin!