Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Using a borrowed rocket is not a problem in terms of rules, what I said the other day mostly applies to blueprints you repost. However you're supposed to do the challenge with a rocket you built yourself indeed. Sorry but I can't accept it.

The thing is, you technically “stole” the blueprint.
Please be careful when using that word because it's a serious accusation. Not mentionning the author is one thing, but stealing would be claiming a rocket he didn't make. Dumrocketblueprints never did that so please don't call him a thief.

Using a borrowed rocket is not a problem in terms of rules, what I said the other day mostly applies to blueprints you repost. However you're supposed to do the challenge with a rocket you built yourself indeed. Sorry but I can't accept it.

Please be careful when using that word because it's a serious accusation. Not mentionning the author is one thing, but stealing would be claiming a rocket he didn't make. Dumrocketblueprints never did that so please don't call him a thief.
Finally someone that understands me…WAIT WHAT??? THAT IS NOT ACCEPTED??? I SPENT AN HOUR TRYING TO DO THIS MIGHT ASWELL BAN ME